Coronation Street

Chris Fountain (Tommy) has been suspended from coronation street for putting horrible rapping videos on YouTube with a mask on, they found out it was him.

This is sad...I always thought he seemed like such a nice, grounded lad :nope:

Ive never like sally!! She's so annoying.

What was that about Chris Fountain? What were the raps?

He uploaded videos to YouTube under the guise of The Phantom and wore a mask. He rapped about drugs and raping people. They found out it was him and then the Sun told Coronation Street and he got suspended! They're losing all the male members of their cast at the moment!

Aww that would be good. I guess he must have been cleared of whatever he was accused of then. I wonder how he will react to Sally and Tim!

Well I say he will be disgusted as she acts like a bitch in heat around him

Very true! I think a lot of people on the street are going to be surprised and disgusted when they see how Sally is acting with him!

Also I don't think Anna has any rights wanting him to leave, I understand her frustration but he isn't trying to take Faye away from her.

Yeah, I think they should just leave him be as he's obviously not wanting to take Faye again after what happened last time. There's no harm them living in the same street. Owen has a real temper problem so I can see him causing problems

If they don't be careful Owens temper could lead to Tim getting Faye or Anna having to leave Owen.
My heart breaks for Tina x

Anna might accept that all is ok with Tim still living there but I can't see Owen letting it go, and that might be where Anna ends up leaving him.

I feel so bad for Tina too. I could have cried when she held Jake :cry:

Chris Fountain, AKA Tommy Duckworth was sacked today following those explicit on line raps.

They'll be no one left soon!!!

Sobbing my heart out watching Roy and Hayley being given the bad news. How will Roy cope?? :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->