Coronation Street

When does she leave?

I hope they don't make her the Christmas Day death.

Apparently it's in the new year. I think they have a nice Christmas and she passes away early in the new year. This episode is so sad :(

Really felt this storyline, as hardly a month ago my dad was having a life and death op because of cancer. He's well now and awaiting chemio, but it really brought back the trauma that we all went through seeing this :cry:

Really felt this storyline, as hardly a month ago my dad was having a life and death op because of cancer. He's well now and awaiting chemio, but it really brought back the trauma that we all went through seeing this :cry:

FILs mum passed of pancreatic cancer in February it was awful we watched her suffer for months and this episode just brought it all back

So sorry mayb_baby :hugs:, its an awful thing to watch, my dad was shutting down before the op and it was the worse thing in the world. Cancer is such a terrible subject, and affects so many, that such a storyline is going to bring it out in all of us. To be honest, I haven't been watching corrie for years, just happened to get watching it again after spending time with my parents, might give this a miss, though I think the actors that play Hayley and Roy do act it well. I am a big fan of vintage corrie, could never stop watching that XXXX

Apparently Roy gets nasty but I can totally understand his anger so it keeps it real

Just caught up with corrie today and was in tears watching the Roy and Hayley storyline :(
I seem to have missed an episode though so am confused about what is going on with Chesney, I watched the one where he got back with Katie but the next one he was getting back with sinead, did he dump Katie agen, what happened?

he dumped Katie, and he decide he wanted Sinead back, she wasn't sure at first then she said yes :)

She wanted him to sleep in her bed and he realised he couldn't forgive, didn't' want her and really liked Sinead.

So pleased they've finally got it out of Craig, feel so sorry for the poor kid xx

this and Emmerdale are brilliant at the moment!

I've got deadenders at the moment and want to pull my eyelashes out individually with tweezers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->