Coronation Street

yeah, kind of a typical man, doesnt realise how stupid hes being till hes told lol.
I want jenna, mandy and sophie to just bog off and leave!!! I like loyd though!! The paul thing is so stupid... He was hardly being racist. He said he didnt mean it after he said it and that should have been the end of it!

I felt really sorry for Roy, he was coping how he knows best which is books/the internet. Glad that he stopped that though, and yeah when they held each other and Hayley cried :cry:

I want that storyline to end too, just crap.

I'm in oz and corrie is about a month behind so I'm loving this thread! We've just had the episode where Tina gives away baby Jake :(

I wish they'd get rid of Tracy. The actress that plays her is so awful!!!! She is so crap!

And Rob can go with her too *shakes fist*

yeah, kind of a typical man, doesnt realise how stupid hes being till hes told lol.
I want jenna, mandy and sophie to just bog off and leave!!! I like loyd though!! The paul thing is so stupid... He was hardly being racist. He said he didnt mean it after he said it and that should have been the end of it!

I think Corrie are trying to raise awareness about racism but at the same time they didn't want to offend people by having Paul say something too racist? So now it looks like something has been made of nothing!

Oh thank god! I cannot stand that woman! So judgemental!

Does anyone know when Carl leaves? Craig saw what happened IIRC and there has beem himts from his mum that hes not been himslwd lately. Ive read he's goin to be in Holby.

His last scenes are in September, his secrets get out (by Craig I think) then he goes back to the cellar & kidnaps Dev and Stella, Devs in a bad way and Stella begs him to let them go, he's just worried about losing her. He doesn't get killed off, not sure whether he gets arrested or does a runner :shrug:
He does go into Holby though :)

Sylvia is leaving too for anyone who didn't know!

Does anyone know when Carl leaves? Craig saw what happened IIRC and there has beem himts from his mum that hes not been himslwd lately. Ive read he's goin to be in Holby.

His last scenes are in September, his secrets get out (by Craig I think) then he goes back to the cellar & kidnaps Dev and Stella, Devs in a bad way and Stella begs him to let them go, he's just worried about losing her. He doesn't get killed off, not sure whether he gets arrested or does a runner :shrug:
He does go into Holby though :)

Sylvia is leaving too for anyone who didn't know!

just gone through the planner for next week and it looks like it all starts next Friday! Thank F for that!!!

Will be sad to see Sylvia go :(

Oh no, poor Roy because his Mum and his wife leaving at one go, however it happens :nope:

I admit I have been watching corrie again after staying at my parents. I might follow it again on youtube. Did anyone see how ridiculously guilty David looked on Friday's episode? How could no-one else notice?!

I'm glad that Sally and Tim finally kissed, but jeez, just how forward was Sally last night?! :wacko:

Chris Fountain (Tommy) has been suspended from coronation street for putting horrible rapping videos on YouTube with a mask on, they found out it was him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->