Coronation Street

Yeah I agree it was all very welcome home to the actor, you won, wink wink, nudge nudge. Like a huge pat on the back. Made horrid viewing IMO.

I agree with the wink wink nudge nudge. He wouldn't stop smiling and it creeped me out :lol:

Even when Rita hugged him there was a look between them that just said it all, OH thought the same!

xo

I thought that too. It was just like they were filming him returning to the set and everyone welcoming him back again!

Ye as soon as he was found not guilty he got a mention off Deirdre, not sure what she said but it paved the way a bit for him coming back. x

Just read that Jim McDonald is returning to Corrie ... https://corriespoilers-jim-to-retur...-mcdonald-is-returning-to-coronation.html?m=1

Does anyone think there is more to come of gail's 'burglar' storyline?? He wasnt your typical type of burglar he just kind of stood there looking scared :haha:

I have heard that he becomes a love interest for Gail. Now there's a surprise! :haha:

I thought it'd happen a bit sooner!!

is anyone confused by the Kal & Leanne storyline - it just appeared out of nowhere?? seems a bit too far fetched.

xo

I know she's so annoying. She's like a child x

I really dislike the Kal and Leanne storyline! I'm not sure why, I just don't like it x

I thought her and Nick would get back together! Def didn't see the Kal thing coming! Also, though Tins was being killed off??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->