Coronation Street

Anyone else think the Owen story line is really stupid? Why would he trust a guy that ripped him off last time they did business together? It's so unbeleivable! I'm a little confused though as I must have missed a bit, if Owen took a loan out how did the other guy end up with the money?

Gail doesnt need a love interest, she has had about a million :haha:

I feel exactly the same way, stupid story line. He doesnt. The £120k is the other guys own money but Owen secured the loan on the house and signed all the contracts for the building stuff which means if he cant pay it that he will lose the home business etc

I think he took a loan and he's moved it to another account and the man was supposed to be putting some in aswell but hasn't. I'm guessing the man will withdraw his money or something.
I agree he's been so stupid :nope:

Stupid unbelievable storyline. Bound to happen that he will lose everything. Some storylines are so predictable.

And as for Gail does she need any more love interests? She's like the ian Beale of the cobbles.

I read a weeks spoilers of corrie on my tv guide today and it says something about

Phelen making 'advances' on Anna, so he must come back into it :shrug: Owen is silly to trust him in the first place though!

xx

Ah so it seems the guy hadn't ran away with the money after all! You just know something bad is going to happen though! How creepy was he tonight with Anna!

I was surprised but still think he will x

I hope they find Roy soon :(

Can't believe Tina has let Peter talk her into staying!

I can't wait for Carla to find out about Tina and Peter...poor Carla! :( x

I can't wait for Carla to find out about Tina and Peter...poor Carla! :( x

I hadn't watched Coronation Street in ages then my Mum had it on at hers and I saw Peter & Tina together.. I was like whattt how did that happen?!
Also I thought Tina was leaving??

Lol I find it abit random. How long have they been on the same street and now they both have the hots for each other? X

I know! Corrie always seems to make things happen out of the blue when there's never been any hint of anything before!

So was that his(no idea how to spell his name) plan all along? To try it on with Anna for one of them to hit him? Hmmm x

So was that his(no idea how to spell his name) plan all along? To try it on with Anna for one of them to hit him? Hmmm x

I wondered the same. Knew he was dodgy from the start. Silly Gary though falling for it, actually felt sorry for owen tonight x

I'm 4 episodes behind and really need to catch up!

I think it might be Carla or Tracy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->