Coronation Street

I don't think it would be rob as he is back with Tracy now and I don't think it'll be Tracy either as she knows about the kiss now and doesn't seem to be planning murder.. I think it'll have something to do with Peter and Carla. Did anyone see the pics in the tv mag inside soap of Carla at someone's funeral looking upset? I think maybe it's peter, maybe Tina threatens to tell Carla. Hmm god knows haha.

I'm thinking peter or Carla but then wondering if that's too obvious and it's somebody random?! xx

Carla is pregnant! Founds out just as Peter is about to dump her for Tina. Really can't imagine her as a mum!!

:shock:

Carla is pregnant! Founds out just as Peter is about to dump her for Tina. Really can't imagine her as a mum!!

:shock:

Ah yeah read this in the tv mag too. What, he was going to choose Tina?? I thought Carla was meant to be his 'soul mate' :dohh:

Rumour is that Peter is meant to be leaving so could be him that murders Tina

He's just back for a little while and he gets wrote out again while he's gets sorted of the drugs or something x

Anyone else reallyyyyyyyy creeped out by that Maddie? She is just so weird looking and freaky! She seems like she is gonna turn out to be some sort of lunatic

Oh dear. Why did they bother to bring him back then? I found it strange watching him on the screen, don't know why!

It seemed like instead of doing a good come back, it's like he just went round the whole street hugging and winking at actors he's missed......

Found watching that episode boring as hell........

Yes I did too.
I felt like it was him in real life not Kevin if you know what I mean?

Yeah I think that was it he was acting differently! His conversation with Rita was def cringy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->