Coronation Street

I don't think it will be Peter? He seems to be genuinely in to her even though he is trying not to be? Carla -- not sure -- do we know for sure she even finds out?

Maybe Simon sees them/over hears them........

I don't think it would be Simon he really likes Tina and he was never happy about his dad and Carla x

I think it will be peter but maybe an accident and him not actually meaning to kill her.

I think Peter or maybe Tracy they had that falling out a while ago and she kissed Rob? X

Yeah I reckon she loses it when she finds out Carla is pregnant, threatens to tell her an Peter tries to stop her but kills her by accident? He may even be drunk at the time.

xo

Yeah I reckon she loses it when she finds out Carla is pregnant, threatens to tell her an Peter tries to stop her but kills her by accident? He may even be drunk at the time.

xo

This is what I'm thinking too :thumbup:

I read that she takes photos of the dodgy stock being delivered to tracey and robs shop and Tony catches her/isn't impressed so maybe him? Will we have to wait to find out or will we see it happening I wonder!

I read that she takes photos of the dodgy stock being delivered to tracey and robs shop and Tony catches her/isn't impressed so maybe him? Will we have to wait to find out or will we see it happening I wonder!

It showed her taking the photo in tonight's episode. I thought maybe it could be tony that kills her. There is defo something dodgy about him!

Yeah I hope it is him tbh. Don't want another good character to leave. X

Yeah I think I've changed my theory now :lol: especially after tonight's episode. Maybe Tony has something to do with it? I really don't like him at all.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->