• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coronation Street

The magazines always try to make more drama to make more sales.

I think that Tommy and Kylie must find out that David was there overnight and maybe have an affair though.

And I think Tyrone and Fizz are going to have an affair!

You're right, the only magazine that seems to speak the truth is inside soap! I use to buy it every week :blush: but hubby gave me wrong haha saying there was no point me even watching it if I already knew what was going to happen lol.
Yes I also read that fizz and Tyrone have an affair! Can't remember if that was in inside soap or not though lol.

I read about it a week ahead on the programme info on Sky. My husband says the same thing that there is no point watching it if I know what's going to happen :haha:

The magazines always try to make more drama to make more sales.

I think that Tommy and Kylie must find out that David was there overnight and maybe have an affair though.

And I think Tyrone and Fizz are going to have an affair!

You're right, the only magazine that seems to speak the truth is inside soap! I use to buy it every week :blush: but hubby gave me wrong haha saying there was no point me even watching it if I already knew what was going to happen lol.
Yes I also read that fizz and Tyrone have an affair! Can't remember if that was in inside soap or not though lol.

I read about it a week ahead on the programme info on Sky. My husband says the same thing that there is no point watching it if I know what's going to happen :haha:

Haha I do that too! When OH is not in the room lol.

I don't know why Dennis is so embarresed, I'm sure a job is hard to come by at that age :shrug:

Haha that was funny about Dennis. Peter and Carla made a big entrance didn't they!!

The feud going on between Steve and Dennis is funny.

Can't believe Kylie randomly kissed Tommy in front of David, I wonder if they'll get together.

Yes Peter and Carla made a big entrance. I feel sorry for Carla as no one seems to want her around

I had a thought... Nick and Leanne gettin married on Xmas day. You have to give 3 weeks notice of your intention to marry! So they don't have time! I know in Vegas u only need a 24 hour notice so that would b ok, but here in uk u need 21 days notice before marrying, and u both have to attend to get it, it has to have the place and time of the ceremony on it aswel! Anyone else notice that?

What the, I had to give 21 days when I got married!! Lol xx

Still, nick said he had booked it which he can't do unless Leanne goes to give notice lol xx

And it's 16 days clear notice, so they couldn't have included x mas day. Omg I am taking this far too seriously haha

I didn't know you had to give notice, so I never noticed either way :haha:

I feel so bad for Tyrone, he has to go through all that (pretending to want to marry Kirsty) just so he has a chance at keeping his daughter. Good storyline I think, love Kirsty as an actress she's great! X

I think Kirsty is an amazing actress, she is scary when she gets angry! I hope it all goes to plan for Tyrone :)

I think she might do something really bad and end up in prison. And then probably return many years later for revenge!

Plus how likely is it that a couple of weeks before christmas he just happens to get a christmas day wedding, I doubt he'd be quite that lucky! xx

Dunno, doubt there is many people who want a christmas day wedding, christmas eve maybe.

Does anyone else think Peter is really good looking since returning? :blush:

Carla has made a big mess for herself now getting drunk and causing that scene in front of everyone!

I'm very interested to see how the surrogacy storyline goes. It's obviously not going to be as straightforward as Tina having a baby and handing it over. Xx

yeah it won't be straight forward, when is it ever?

I hope Tyrone does get more rights to ruby, though I did read somewhere he ain't the dad (again!!).

so sad when men who aren't worthy get all rights and men who deserve them don't get squat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->