Coronation Street

Well you cant see a pregnancy until around 5 weeks so there is a possiblity, however that would of made her about six to seven weeks when she tested and at first she got a BFN. :shrug:

I like the top half of the dress, and I think the colour suits her but just not the bottom half.

Kirsty and Tyronne Wedding pics (and Eva in an unflattering length skirt)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ly-violet-fishtail-wedding-dress-big-day.html

What an erm interesting dress! :wacko: I really don't like it at all. Tyrone looks gorgeous however :blush:

Wouldn't it have showed at the scan though if she was further along than she thought?

I really hope it's izzy and garys baby and all is ok :(
Tommy is getting quite annoying about it all, I'm sure he wouldn't say abort the baby it's making you Ill or whatever if it was there's

I think it's a mess, I mean if you have a partner, someone who u plan to spend your life with you should decide on something as big as surrogacy together. I don't think they hav a good relationship, they always decide things behind each others back lol. Oh god im taking it too seriously again. But I do think aborting it would b cruel to izzy and Gary, it is theirs after all..xx

on thismorning yesterday it said Kylie cheats with Tommy after accusing Tina and David of cheating (but they hadnt)
xxx

But Tina and tommy split up yesterday? Do they get bak together? Oh my.

Kylie's gonna end up pregnant and not know who the daddy is, thats my guess :rofl:

Dennis makes me laugh the way he is embarrassed about being a lollipop man, bless him!

I thought David and Tina were going to have an affair, but the last episode they were just talking and then he went to sleep on the sofa

I thinkk it might be more a thing that Tommy and Kylie think they did, so sleep together to get back at them and then discover they didnt.

I thinkk it might be more a thing that Tommy and Kylie think they did, so sleep together to get back at them and then discover they didnt.

Ahh I see, they probably assume something went on then and end up getting their own back. This story is getting messier and messier!

Ohhhhh good spot! Very likely thinking about it!

I really thought David was going to cheat with Tina as saw it in a tv mag! Never again will i believe one of those! lol x

The magazines always try to make more drama to make more sales.

I think that Tommy and Kylie must find out that David was there overnight and maybe have an affair though.

And I think Tyrone and Fizz are going to have an affair!

The magazines always try to make more drama to make more sales.

I think that Tommy and Kylie must find out that David was there overnight and maybe have an affair though.

And I think Tyrone and Fizz are going to have an affair!

You're right, the only magazine that seems to speak the truth is inside soap! I use to buy it every week :blush: but hubby gave me wrong haha saying there was no point me even watching it if I already knew what was going to happen lol.
Yes I also read that fizz and Tyrone have an affair! Can't remember if that was in inside soap or not though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->