Cost of the Cambridge diet ?

natp18

Reaction score
Hello

I have noticed alot of you lovely people have done the cambridge diet, I have now made the decision to try it too. I went on there web site to find more info and from what I gather they visit your home so there are no meeting,is that right?
Also what is the cost of all this? Its just that for someone to visit your home and give you all the diet stuff sounds exspensive. Is there a start up fee ? and then like other slimming clubs do you pay the weekly fee?

Thank You
nat xxx

Ooo I'd be interested to know this too! I've got a lot of lard that I need to lose.

I'd be really interested in this as well. It seems to have some great results!

you pay weekly and it depends on the plan u follow to how much it costs ..

Riiiiiight, no-one seems to have answered this, so here goes:
3 shakes per day, £35.70 (£1.70 per shake, so if you need 4 shakes per day it'll be £47.60)
2 shakes per day is £23.80, and 1 shake per day is £11.90.

Obviously the amount it costs depends on what plan your on, and if you're over 5'8 and doing plan 1, you'll need four shakes per day :flower:

3 shakes per day, £35.70 (£1.70 per shake, so if you need 4 shakes per day it'll be £47.60)

Obviously the amount it costs depends on what plan your on, and if you're over 5'8 and doing plan 1, you'll need four shakes per day :flower:

sorry dont mean to correct u but each individual counsellor charges different prices and depends on area!

it may appear expensive hunny but its not when your not buying yourself any food!

you need to remember that, and also some counsellors come to your house and others u go to them, you pay for your meal replacements not their services!!

your welcome to pm me chick like i said earlier

Lou
xxx

sorry dont mean to correct u but each individual counsellor charges different prices and depends on area!

it may appear expensive hunny but its not when your not buying yourself any food!

you need to remember that, and also some counsellors come to your house and others u go to them, you pay for your meal replacements not their services!!

your welcome to pm me chick like i said earlier

Lou
xxx

i know, my old CDC had a chart of the average prices in the uk and i have a photographic memory:flower:

Im on step 3 and spend between 23-25 pound a week.... depends what I have, shakes, bars, soups or porridges etc
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->