Cot bumper

tinyme77

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether that is the right name for what i want but my LO has started to turn himself around and can get his feet/legs between the bars of his cot. I'm not sure whether it is possible for him to hurt himself but don't want to risk it. Should i get one of those things that run around the sides? If so do you have any recommendations? Thanks

I'm not sure whether that is the right name for what i want but my LO has started to turn himself around and can get his feet/legs between the bars of his cot. I'm not sure whether it is possible for him to hurt himself but don't want to risk it. Should i get one of those things that run around the sides? If so do you have any recommendations? Thanks

i have a special one called air wrap, its fab, breathable, padded
https://www.pramworld.co.uk/product/5131/Airwrap_CotCotbed_Safety_Bumper
check it out

never used one, there is a lot of conflicting advice out there regarding them, some say not to use them under 6 months or so coz of the risk of overheating, strangulation and suffocation - then others say dont use them after 6 months coz lo can use them as an aid to climb

difficult one to call tbh

but the airwrap one looks fab x

The Airwrap one does look really good and really good value compared to the normal ones. I think that we might get one. Thanks for posting the link.
Luckily my LO is currently not mobile enough for me to have to worry about them climbing.
It seems that you solve one problem only for them to grow into another one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->