• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cotton Bottoms sizes anyone?

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I have a whole box of cotton bottoms by Tommee Tippee - enough for up to 9 months apparently, but I am unsure of the sizes for each weight etc. I think its about 22 size 3 I have and I am not sure f the size of the covers.

I currently have disposables as we got like 7 months worth for £70 and wanted to see how it went. But I am hoping to move to the reusable in a few months.

Emma is a long baby - in a 6-9 month sleep suit they are already tight length wise with massive arms and legs, and so I am wondering how this is going to affect her clothes to. I have seen the extension things and i have a few wrecked baby grows from when she was ikkle so was going to utilise them.

So for those of you who have tall/long babies (but with normal arms, lol) what did you do for the clothes? We are already rolling her sleeves up but she hates it and pulls them down.

Will the clothes fit along with cloth nappies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->