Cotton Candy pink?! HELP PLEASE

Nicolle

Reaction score
I've written previous posts about my scans I'm not sure how far along I am but my last vaginal scan just showed an empty 12mm sac and I was meant to be 6 weeks.. They said it can either go both ways.. I have another scan on Monday but just been waiting and I've prepared myself to see an empty scan again...

Tonight I wiped and had a little pink I don't know where it came from and there was two tiny little dots which looked like jelly :/ so tiny though.. I'm not sure is this the start of me miscarrying and it really is all over :/ I have no cramps and it wasn't there anymore when I put a bit of tissue up there. Sorry TMI....

At 5w3d I had a scan for spotting and the sac looked almost empty (could barely see a yolk sac). I had bright red spotting on 5w6d and we could see a heartbeat! So depending on your body, and how far along you are things can change drastically and quickly. My spotting is from a hemorrhage I have, and it should hopefully resolve itself.

Wishing you lots of luck! Fx

Are you getting another scan soon?

Hey Hun thank you.. I was meant to be about 6 weeks and they didn't even see a yolk sac the sac just looked hollow and empty :( it was horrible.. I have another scan on Monday but I know it's just gonna be bad news x

Good luck hun.

I had spotting at 6 weeks which I was told was implantation bleed.

I hope u can see a baby on Monday xxx

Thank you babe, is that possible? Isn't that really late for implanting I thought the baby had already implanted by week 6 - 7.. I hope so too Hun thank you so much x

if it's a tiny amount I wouldn't worry (easier said then done) it could be lots of things that are all harmless.

are ur dates def right? could u have ovulated late?

if it's a tiny amount I wouldn't worry (easier said then done) it could be lots of things that are all harmless.

are ur dates def right? could u have ovulated late?

Hello thanks for the reply! Yeah it sort of stopper it's like an orangey browny now but only little bits..

Well I considered that but thought after 3 scans and only seeing the sac grow it's wishful thinking

The sac was at 12mm MSD.. And not even a yolk sac.

It's difficult because I can't remember when my period was in late September or early October.. I just know the day we did the deed which was the 7th October so I could of concieved then or days after and I'm not sure on implantation as I never had that bleeding beforehand just a few pains

I don't know. I don't want to be a Debbie Downer by saying something negative, and I definitely don't think there's NO hope for you. I had vaginal ultrasounds with my first two babies at 5w6d and 6w1d, and not only did I see an obvious little baby blob and a yolk in the sac both times, but I also saw a heartbeat both times. However,... some babies don't develop as early, and I HAVE seen posts about people who've been in YOUR situation and ended up having healthy babies, on this forum. I think it could still go either way. Expect the worst, but hope for the best. That way, if it's bad news, you'll be prepared for it, and if it's good news, you'll have a happy surprise. Best of luck to you; I'm thinking of you and hoping for the best for you!

I had bleeding with both my first two; with DS it was at about 7 weeks and was more than a couple of spots but not loads and very pink and cm-like. Same with second but a bit more with her. Didn't get any more after either of those times and both were obviously fine!

When bubs implants it can cause a bleed and then cos everythins seals up that blood can get trapped and only once bubs starts getting a little bigger it can escape.

Think it sounds absolutely fine hun but obviously if you get any pain or a substantial amount more blood then ring your epu or doc to get checked out xxx

Thank you for your replies :) .. I'm so nervous for the scan tomorrow it's really early at 8:45am as well... I'm just not hopeful as surely a yolk sac should of been present.. And if you look back at my last comment above my dates seem to me correct I think?
I just want this all to be ok xx

I had spotting for a week and a half starting from just over four weeks and on. Once it was even a couple spots of bright red and then some dark red, but mostly it was pink. My midwife told me that it was implantation blood from the placenta implanting or possibly even moving to a different spot that it likes better. I thought it was weird as it was so late.

Like others said, it may just be too early to have seen anything on the scan.

Good luck at your scan!

i had bleedings with several of my pregnancies and it is very common especially in the beginning. also from myself and been an OB nurse there is times when women do not see anything via sono till 8 weeks. it all depends on the machine, they way to they it, they angel the baby is in and where the baby placed itself..as well as ur dates and when implantation actually occurred, as well as where or how ur uterus is shaped :) so i wouldnt worry until the next one, if ur worried can you ask for a blood test to make sure there numbers are going up...as long as there going up, im sure you have nothing to be worried about...:hug:

One of my pregnancies I didnt see anything till the 8th week, odd enough alot of docs will not do a sono or see a patient till 12 weeks due to not being able to see it or hear it which usually would cause more concern then needed at this point :hugs:

Yes I thought it was too late of implantation bleed too but apparently not. The baby can snuggle in further and deeper.

Good luck today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->