Cough = nearly puking - anyone else?

I had morning sickness with my first 2 but with this one its horrible Good to know im not the only one.. I posted on google answers and everyone there blamed it on my smoking, (which tomorrow is my quit day) but they were very rude.

I started a thread about this yesterday cause its really getting me down. I can handle it in the morning but I've now got a stupid cold which has developed a cough. Yesterday I was nearly sick over my bosses desk, you should have seen the look of horror on his face! I just don't know what I can take to stop this stupid cough!:(

I've got the same thing but for me its mostly unrelated to pregnancy I think... I don't know why but me coughing or hearing other people coughing sets off my gag reflex like nothing else does...
I can handle it when people sneeze, snirch, blow nose, barf, do any of those other things... but if I'm out & about & someone starts hacking up a wet lung, I've gotta get out of earshot or I'll start puking just listening to them.

Now that I'm pregnant its enhanced for sure though lol

I had this, I think the gag reflex during pregnancy mucks up. Yuck.

I just saw this and thought "thats my thread, what the......?". Lol. Don't worry ladies, it passed for me so hopefully will for you too. Just lasted a few weeks. Good luck with your pregnancies x

My allergies have become worse with being pregnant and every coughing fit sends me running to the toilet. Good times.

yeah coughing is a bad one and it must be more common than we think since so many women start coughing in early pregnancy and I did too and it usually leads to heaving :(

I get this all the time! I kinda had it before becoming preggo though :( All the times I have thrown up while being pregnant has been either from brushing my teeth or coughing to hard. Sucks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->