cough???

Emma 21

Mum of 4 under 5years
Reaction score
34 +1 with a burning cough in my chest any advice as it hurts but cant get in to gp til friday

I am the same! My chest is full of junk - I think I have a chest infection.

I think you are copying me - due date, name, cough:)

I am the same! My chest is full of junk - I think I have a chest infection.

I think you are copying me - due date, name, cough:)

lol are u due the 11th then, there a few due that day... i can thank my kiddies for mine. got a drs appt cuz im asthmatic but it not til friday xx

Yup!

My son gave me children germs from school:( I think I might have a chest infection now.

Shame you have to wait until Friday. Pregnancy can often aggravate asthma - thankfully mine seems ok although the damn bh make mw feel like I can't breath!

Yup!

My son gave me children germs from school:( I think I might have a chest infection now.

Shame you have to wait until Friday. Pregnancy can often aggravate asthma - thankfully mine seems ok although the damn bh make mw feel like I can't breath!

lol, had to resort to wearing towels cuz the force of coughing... my ribs hurt and my tummy muscles. i havent eaten apart from a tiny bit of cereal, my temp is slowly going up and iv slept most the day after being up most the night bringing up mucus off my chest

Awww you sounds as well as I feel. You should perhaps get some antibios sooner than Friday if you have a temp. I dont have fever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->