Could I be preggers???

Amazeballs

Reaction score
Ooooh so so excited... :pink: So here's my story:

I stopped taking the pill (Yaz) last week and I finished my period (af) on Friday night. My husband and I had sex (without protection) on Saturday then again on Sunday and then again last night (Wednesday, 2 May). I wonder if I could be pregnant???

My day of ovulation is only next week Wednesday (9 May), but women are fertile for a few days before ovulation and I think sperm can live for up to 3 days???

If I'm pregnant I'm going to be so so excited and absolutely thrilled! :happydance:

What do you think my chances of being preggers are??
:shrug:

Probably if you just finished your period on Friday and the two days immediately after wouldn't be in your fertile window, but it's possible you might be leading up to it now so you never know! It sounds like we are at exactly the same place in our cycles (my AF stopped on Friday and my predicted ovulation is for over the weekend or early next week). I'm just hitting the very beginning of FF's predicted fertile period, but frankly, I'm not getting any definitively fertile CM just yet, so probably not fertile at the moment. Keep the :sex: up though over the next few days though and you never know. We're going to plan to do it every other day now until I know I ovulated.

He he he :) Thanx MindUtopia, we'll definitely keep it up this weekend!!! I also don't think I could have conceived straight after my AF as I havent had any real symptoms of pregnancy. So will keep trying this weekend and early next week! So excited!

Goodluck to you this weekend to! Go for it! :)

xxx

Hey!

You couldn't be prego just yet because you haven't OVd. I find it is best to try and forget about things until at least a few day before AF is due because you can't test until then anyway!

GL and lots of Baby Dust! ******

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->