Could i be pregnant? Please help :D

bummer to no follicles :( hopefully its working! woooohoooo! nawww happy birthday James! Will keep an eye on your journal :) xx

I just watched your videos you poor thing! How are you going today hunni? xx

had my IUI today more details on my journal

Oh gosh that sounds like a stessful day! And noe you're feeling sick too :( you poor thing :( I'm sure at the end of all this it will be worth everything you are going through :) sending you lots of baby dust and big hugs :) i hope you feel better soon xx

yeah will be worth it if it works feeling a bit better today but been gutting and clearing my new house although found out that the gas and electrictiy supplier aren't opened until monday so i don't have either until monday morning so i am raging :cry:

Oh gosh! That's going to make living there over the weekend fairly difficult! You will need lots of candles till Monday :D glad to hear you're feeling better :D I'm on cd15 today, don't think ive o'd yet haven't had EWCM yet but OPK's were pos cd12 & 13 then went back neg again, and ov pains were cd10 & 11 so a bit confused... Hoping it happens soon! I'm BBT'ing too and that hasn't spiked yet so that's telling me I haven't either... Hmm...

we never moved in wayyy too much to do ... sounds like you ovulated CD12? with the tests and the pains? sometimes i am like that hun... hope you know something soon sorry not replied before now been doing alot of work on the new house xx

So i have an update :D I entered all my info in FF and i ov'd around cd14 and am 4dpo today :D have had high temps for 4 days :D now on the 2ww....yuk! fingers crossed! How are you going with the house? xx

getting there i updated my journal so all information in there as for house we have

DS's Room: Finished, its thomas the tank border with yellow on the bottom half and cream on the top half, its looking alright he has a huge cupboard with a little stage in it so we're going to paint it brilliant white and put some spot lights in it so he can play around in there has outside cupboard for his clothes and drawers anyways so way more than enough room, just needs a good clean and thats it there was a huge hole in the door that i had to fix so thats done and been glossing the doors, skirting and window sill which i had to sandpaper.

My room: we have painted the bedroom its purple on the bottom and cream on the top not got a border for my room yet so thats still to be done and need to touch up the top half of the wall as was little crappy lol

Hall: painted it creamy colour its mostly finished might need to touch up a few bits but getting there, also going to get pictures put up along my stairs :D

Bathroom: we painted the bathroom a light brown colour its pretty nice acutally but OH doesn't like it when i got the house the bathroom was painted navy blue was nasty so its much brighter now going to get some pictures in it and should help but the bath is tiny my son will be lucky to fit into it lol, going to pull up the flooring and put new stuff down

Living room: is finished and cream put some pictures up so makes it look nice just needs a little clean now and waiting for my sofa to be delivered maybe tomorrow or thursday.

kitchen: is a soft lime its not 100% finished yet but its almost just little edging to be done then thats it then just going to redo the floor, but otherwise its pretty nice there is a door that leads out into my garden which is pretty big

Garden: grass was pretty short so we just strimmed it and trimmed the hedge so that helped a little although still to gut and clean the back garden there was lots of toys left and need to brush the path and check the gravel for glass as keep finding stuff....

so thats about all i can update on the house yet lol

wowwww you certainly have been busy havent you! hehehe

yeaH GOT PICTURES OF MAIN BEDROOM AND JAMES' ROOM :d

I recently had my implanon taken out too, and like you rarely had a vist from AF. I had pregnancy symptoms for the past week, falling asleep in the day, feeling very nauseous, REALLY sore boobs, sore lower back and a heightened sense of smell. But its starting to pass now. I took a test to just in case but was a BFN. Like others have said, it could just be to do with your body getting back to normal after the implant, but you should still test JIC. x

Hey. I had my implant removed in February (after only having it in 4 months because my body couldn't take to and I practically bled for 3 months out of the 4) When it was removed I bled for about 5 days and then everything returned to my original cycle of 28 days for the last 4 months. I've always been on time up till this cycle. My AF is a week late and i'm testing in the morning (I can't wait any longer!!) I've had so many symptoms, so hoping for my bfp! :)

wow week late i would have tested a billion times by now if i were u lol

:witch: got me girls :( I'm out this cycle. At least it was 27 days instead of 40 this time though that's always a good sign :) on to next month hey :) I'm going to start on evening primrose oil too am hoping that helps a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->