Could I be pregnant?!

if the spotting you noticed at 10-12 dpo was implantation bleeding, you wouldn't get a BFP until at least 7DPO. it takes at least 7 days after implantation for HCG to build up in your urine to be detectable by a HPT!

if the spotting you noticed at 10-12 dpo was implantation bleeding, you wouldn't get a BFP until at least 7DPO. it takes at least 7 days after implantation for HCG to build up in your urine to be detectable by a HPT!
Okay thanks! I might test again Thursday!!

Fingers crossed!!

fx indeed! keep us posted!
Will do! :D

Felt so sick this morning !! It woke me up ate and it still didn't go train journey home just made me feel even worse !

Off for a nap all I seem to do now ! Haha

17dpo didn't test today as didn't feel up to going to shops to get one but going out tommorow so will do then!

Everything is making me feel sick today especially the smell of cooked meat... Still got creamy discharge few pains in my pelvis but other than that no other symptoms today

I have no idea how you haven't tested again I'd be dying lol!! Sending lots of baby dust

I have no idea how you haven't tested again I'd be dying lol!! Sending lots of baby dust
Haha I have no idea !! I want to but can't drive so can't go get any

I'm confused I have really cloudy urine past few days and I don't have a uti either ?!

Could this be a sign

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i would have died by now!!! TEST TEST TEST :TEST: :TEST: you are my hero with avoiding poas obsession.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i would have died by now!!! TEST TEST TEST :TEST: :TEST: you are my hero with avoiding poas obsession.
I'm testing tomorrow morning going to shop super early!! Staying out till evening but will try get on here to post!! Really Hoping for BFP!!

Got really excited a line came up bit all that's left is the outline of it :(

oh hon! it might be an evap or the start of your bfp as well. sorry to hear you're still in the limbo! try to retest in 2 days.

..and please update! i think we're all pins and needles in this thread!

I only bought cheap ones from pound shop so might but some different ones and yeah I'll wait a few days :)

photos from today looks like something on top and third image think i am going mad tho !! :( https://s16.postimg.org/9o8q8zrh1/photo_1_Copy.jpg

https://s25.postimg.org/nl83hnmcv/photo_2_Copy.jpg

https://s25.postimg.org/ca5ftafhr/photo_4_Copy.jpg

https://s25.postimg.org/p2tjt7r3j/photo_3_Copy.jpg

oh hon! it might be an evap or the start of your bfp as well. sorry to hear you're still in the limbo! try to retest in 2 days.

..and please update! i think we're all pins and needles in this thread!
Took a cheap test from pound store today I swear I see a really faint line but I don't know I tried taking pic to see if camera with flash would pick up but nope...I don't know if eyes are playing tricks on me :(

Just got back from doctors who refused to do hcg level test claiming that if it doesn't come up with urine test then it won't with blood ...worth checking tbh I had her check for uti and came back completely clear although sugar was low due to not being able to eat before went as felt sick..she prescribed me some juice drink to help regulate my bowels TMI but I have never ever been one to go daily and it has never affected me !! Like since I can remember it's always been maybe 2-3days longest 1 week Inbertween and I defo drink enough eat enough fibre + fruits!!! Arg doctors drive me crazy she told me if it doesn't show up by Sunday then I'm defo not pregnant...she is also refusing to do any regular blood test to see if anything comes up

I'm 19 dpo today I'm feeling horrid nausea tired (can't even keep eyes open long) pelvic pain that is uncomftable when sitting /laying on side upper rib pain when sitting.dizzy a few twinges in my tummy and stomach hurts I have problems sleeping at night now because it hurts to lay on it sometimes so I have to have a pillow under my belly like a massive thick one it's not the comfiest thing!

I can't believe your doctor won't do a pregnancy test for you!! That is nuts!! So sorry for you hon, this must be infuriating. *hugs*

I can't believe your doctor won't do a pregnancy test for you!! That is nuts!! So sorry for you hon, this must be infuriating. *hugs*
It is very frustrating even if I'm not pregnant they should still help me find out what's wrong!!

I'm growing more tired since today just woke from a 3 hour nap...

maybe you could have an iron deficiency or really low blood pressure, both are known to make you feel drowsy and tired, as well as hidden allergies you may have not noticed. i think it ain't fair not to run a blood test, and, excuse my french but it's a complete bullshit to say that if urine doesn't pick it up, blood won't either.
your doc needs to revisit her biochemistry lessons, blood test is a quantitative one, up to 10 times more sensitive than the urine one (can detect below 1 unit per ml, compared to 12-25 units, which is the usual EARLY DETECTION urine test sensitivity limit. cheap ones are usually around 50 units cut off...).
plus, blood concentrations of HCG are higher than the urine ones and NOT affected by how much water you drink (and if you drink a lot, it can dilute the hormone below detection limit in the early stages of pregnancy).

try another doctor perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->