Could i be pregnant!!

Trying111

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

You guys must have heard my story many times. I was pregnant about 6weeks ago and had a miscarriage..

Ok today i went and bought a pack of 3 First response and it came up positive right away. I didnt use FMU maybe 5th lol.. I had coffee and thats all and water..

I am shocked. I tested again and again positive.

I am so scared something might go wrong?

IS it possible to get false positives? Just a week and half ago i took a blood test at doctors and they told me i am not ovulating this month???

Any ideas?

Excited and worried

Hay there - i am popping over from the second trimester.

Did you get negative tests (either POAS ones or from the doctors after your mc?) If so then I would say it is most likely a new pregnancy. Probably a good idea to go the the docs and get bloods drawn and see if they are rising.

Just to make you feel a bit better, I got my BFP 1 cycle after a MMC at 12 weeks and i am now 16 weeks and everything is going great.

I really hope its the BFP your hoping for and that you have a H&H 9 months xxx

Hay there - i am popping over from the second trimester.

Did you get negative tests (either POAS ones or from the doctors after your mc?) If so then I would say it is most likely a new pregnancy. Probably a good idea to go the the docs and get bloods drawn and see if they are rising.

Just to make you feel a bit better, I got my BFP 1 cycle after a MMC at 12 weeks and i am now 16 weeks and everything is going great.

I really hope its the BFP your hoping for and that you have a H&H 9 months xxx

Hi there i had 1000 negative test due to poas lol..
Also negative at the docs..

I did 3 tests and all came about the same line colour

i would say thats a new pregnancy hun, go see your doc and try and get bloodwork done :hugs:

Probably you are pregnant again. You should go to the doctor.

Good luck!

Definitely could be pregnant again. For me if I tested yesterday (also 6 wks out) it would be still shown positive because my levels weren't at zero yet. Had to have a d&c this morning to clean the rest out and my levels will be zero now.

Good luck hun. Hopefully it's a :bfp:

How do you know if your levels are zero bastetgrrl? if you stop bleeding for example?

Thanks

Hiya,

Sorry it's not very clear from your post, have you had BFNs on HPTs/Bloods since your miscarriage? (not whilst TTC before BFP)

I don't wish to be a party pooper but it is still quite likely the HPT is stilling reacting to hormones from the lost pregnancy...

If you have had BFNs since your MC then you can rule it out and are more likely to be pregnant again :D - fingers crossed xx

cliqmo she said in a previous post that she has had 1000 negative hpt and also at the docs before these + ones

How do you know if your levels are zero bastetgrrl? if you stop bleeding for example?

Thanks

Pretty much what the dr said this morning that after the d&c they'll be normal again because I was already at 20 yesterday before the d&c. Gotta go back in two weeks for a pregnancy test in the office (meaning she doesn't want us to have :sex: before then...grrr....). Then we can start but I'm going to start my temping/charting tomorrow morning again and watch for Oing.

Ok thanks for your answer. I had a mc starting 2nd of August but I'm still bleeding. I don't know when this will stop. That's why I asked you because I don't know if they go for the d&c if you don't stop bleeding after a while or why exactly.

It's frustrating to be like this!

Thanks

Yes it is frustrating but bleeding for a while is normal as long as it's not filling up a pad an hour at this point.

Hiya,

Sorry it's not very clear from your post, have you had BFNs on HPTs/Bloods since your miscarriage? (not whilst TTC before BFP)

I don't wish to be a party pooper but it is still quite likely the HPT is stilling reacting to hormones from the lost pregnancy...

If you have had BFNs since your MC then you can rule it out and are more likely to be pregnant again :D - fingers crossed xx

Hey there, a week and half ago i went to doctor and did a blood test and my levels were at zero. I also have done many hpt's like 3 a day for 3 weeks lol. I stopped doing hpt for 4 days because i thought no chance to be pregnant now and then i did yesterday and that is what i got...

Today i will go to docs again...

Still very scared after the loss and i seem to be checking AGAIN now if i am bleeding. IF i am pregnant this is going to be a stressful 9months but i would be sooooooooooooooooooo happy too!!

Hey there, a week and half ago i went to doctor and did a blood test and my levels were at zero. I also have done many hpt's like 3 a day for 3 weeks lol. I stopped doing hpt for 4 days because i thought no chance to be pregnant now and then i did yesterday and that is what i got...

Today i will go to docs again...

Still very scared after the loss and i seem to be checking AGAIN now if i am bleeding. IF i am pregnant this is going to be a stressful 9months but i would be sooooooooooooooooooo happy too!!

Amazing!!! I really really hope it is a happy and healthy new pregnancy for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->