Could I be??....

SimplyCountry

Baby #2....ALREADY!
Reaction score
:shrug:Hi all! I'm new here and going slightly crazy! :shrug:

I had stopped BC April 7th and gotten my friend from the 11th to the 16th. During ovulation (21st-26th) week, we tried for baby, and on average 2-3 times per week since. Period was due 11th and I'm very regualr. Here is what I've been going through for the past two weeks:

Extreme, extreme fatigue (I fell asleep at work and I work with Autistic preschool children!!! How does that happen!)
Weight gain (5-7lbs)
Nauseated in the first week, getting better
Loss of appetite for the first week, now I'm painfully starving
Frequent bathroom (at least once every two hours)
Nipples are so sore, it hurts when I get cold and they get hard. I can't even touch them.
Headache 4 days in a row now
Two negative pregnancy tests
5 days late

Doctors won't let me come in asap for testing unless I have a positive test. Soonest I could get was June 20th! I don't drink frequently but I do enjoy a glass of wine at night. I REALLY love sushi. I just don't want to be doing something harmful incase I am, but I don't know.... AHHHHHH!!!! :wacko:

I am trying to wait again until Sunday to test again. Holy cow, I am going nuts. :?

The pill can mess up your cycles a bit after coming off BC. You could have also ovulated late unless temping or testing. You may not have ovulated at all.

That being said I know a few people who didn't get a positive until the 6 week mark and my cousin didn't get one until the 4 month mark. I wouldn't worry to much about sushi, just try and keep to the veg ones rather than the fish, that being said my Japanese friend is still eating sushi now and she is due in July! Guess its the difference in culture.

Hello, I'm new here too. I came off my pill a couple of days after you and I'm having similar issues not with all the same symptoms, but a lot of stomach cramps as if AF is coming but they have been there for about 2 weeks now, and a few times i have had quite a lot of creamy discharge! I have taken 3 tests and all BFN. I just want my period to come now so that at least I know my body is getting back to normal, it's frustrating!

What pill were you on?

From experience on BC and coming off - it "messes" your hormones up-either way can make you feel pregnant-It can take up to 3 months to regulate- not text book for me - but personal experience- although years ago when i came off for about 2 wks i was pregnant before I could get a refill- so i would test again for sure on Sunday.

Hello, I'm new here too. I came off my pill a couple of days after you and I'm having similar issues not with all the same symptoms, but a lot of stomach cramps as if AF is coming but they have been there for about 2 weeks now, and a few times i have had quite a lot of creamy discharge! I have taken 3 tests and all BFN. I just want my period to come now so that at least I know my body is getting back to normal, it's frustrating!

What pill were you on?

I actually was on NuvaRing. I was on the pill from 16-18 and missed one pill (or antibiotics not sure because I was VERY careful) and got pregnant but didn't know and was not following the healthy route and lost it at 10wks. I've been on the ring and usually never take it out (I just skip my AF) but since January I was taking it out regularly to get ready to have a normal cycle again. I took it out April 11 and never put it back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->