Could I be?!!

Didn't want to read and run. Hope you get the answer you want. Enjoy your holiday.

Sounds like you could be, maybe go easy on any holiday drinkies in case. Can't you get to a chemists there and get one or is it a no-no in Turkey? I don't think I could wait that long! Stress can cause chaos and though you say you haven't been that stressed you may be but repressing it, it can still get you without you realising and mess you up.

I'm sorry about your relationship, maybe he will get a decent shock and get his act together or if he doesn't...well you know you've had a lucky escape and the drugs are more important to him.

You can so go it alone though if you want, it's not at all unusual now and one loving parent is so much better than 2 at each others throats or an unstable house for any baby/child to grow up in.

All the best.

you should be able to find a pregnancy test in a local market, especially if someone speaks English :)

You could be, you might not be. Unfortunately testing is the best bet

Thanks ladies! I'm just with my friend and I don't want her to know so I have to wait till I get home to do a test. Today I got overly emotional for no reason and cried my eyes out ( very out of character )... I don't feel pregnant but I also don't feel like myself! This is torture!!

you should be able to find a pregnancy test in a local market, especially if someone speaks English :)

This.

Nothing about your post screamed that you were pregnant to me. Though I'm sure you could find a pregnancy test somewhere. If you are really 2 weeks late (which can only be confirmed if you were temping and you know when you ovulated) than you'd be able to turn a test positive by now.

This.

Nothing about your post screamed that you were pregnant to me. Though I'm sure you could find a pregnancy test somewhere. If you are really 2 weeks late (which can only be confirmed if you were temping and you know when you ovulated) than you'd be able to turn a test positive by now.

You're right, I don't temp, nor did I check if I ovulated or not. Our break up was a complete shock after finding out about his habit in his own time. However this doesn't change the fact he was actually a good person and more importantly we were TTC. If I knew We wouldn't have been TTC. A massive part of me is hoping my body is messing around and it's just a late af but it was never this late before. I wouldn't even know where to start from if I found out I was. But a part of me also really wants it to happen.
I just needed to let it out as I can't tell anyone around me because they strongly do not want me to go back to him.

Good luck, hope you get the result you're hoping for.

It's a bfp... Clear blue digital 3+ weeks. Yayyy :-D

Wow, just read your story. I think you should tell your ex and try to sort things out, that's just my opinion though x

Maybe he really was busy today. Maybe meet up later in the week when you get your thoughts together and know what to say to him. Or you could do what I did with my ex and I just phoned him one morning on the way to work and told him he was going to be a dad. Your both going through so much right now and I expect the break up wasn't easy for either of you even if you did part of good terms.

What makes you think you won't be able to make your baby happy? All a baby really wants and needs is the love of it's mother, they don't really notice everything else for a long time. You may think that because you are unhappy now you cannot make a baby happy but by the time it comes along you will be fine, a lot can happen in 8 months and you will find your mama bear by then.

I do think the father has a right to know too though, so take a deep breath and meet with him later in the week and have an adult conversation with him about it. For God's sake don't try to use the pregnancy as a tool to win him back if your issues are still there, but hear him out on his thoughts. If it really was just the illicit substances coming between you them maybe he'll see sense but if so, don't take him back till he's proved to you he's done with it, make him work to win you back. It will take strength on your part but it will be worth it. I know you are probably not feeling strong right now but you can do it! If he doesn't, then you are worth more than him and so is your baby, you can find a way to find your own groove. I'm sorry you don't feel you could get support from your Mum, but she may surprise you.

A baby is such a precious gift and the love they give is precious and unconditional, so much deeper than the conditional love a partner can give you, or you to them. If you wanted a baby with your partner before, well things may not be ideal now but that amazing love will still be there, maybe this baby was sent to bestow that love upon you and for you to love the deepest you ever will. I know it must be scary and I hope that things with your partner work out, but if they don't, please believe that you will be fine and your baby will bring such joy into your life, in years to come you will look back on this with a knowing smile.

I wish you all the best ,take small steps and deep breaths xxx

I agree with PP. I think the father definitely has the right to know. I also think that if you are going to try to work it out, he really needs to prove to you that you and the baby are his top priority, and that means doing what he can to show you he's changed.

Hi I have been trying to conceive for more than a year. Have taken opk and think this month I timed it right.
I am dpo 10, had cramps last week, yesterday had diarrhea and pinching cramps in the centre of my tummy. Around 5dpo had lower back pains. I have a really bad stuffed and runny nose. Took a hpt today, it was negative... I just hope this is our month. I will be testing again on dpo13. Normally by now I have bad nipple pain but for some odd reason I don't this month. Oh and last week I was craving pickles. Baby dust to all

I'm sorry you are going through this :hugs:

Stick around here if you need support, this is a lovely bunch of ladies!!

I am sorry you are having to deal with this - it broke my heart when you said this was supposed to be the happiest day of your life. I hope you can get through this with strength and dignity - and give your baby the best of life. All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->