Could it be? I need opinions please

Aw, I'm sorry. It's so frustrating to not know what's going on. Do you have regular cycles?

My cycles have always been long (5-6weeks), I've done testing in the past and they never found anything concerning. I was always made to feel that everything was fine just not the textbook definition. Over the past months I've noticed my cycles were becoming more predictable but maybe this one is wonky again? I'm considering going back for more testing but I'm also afraid they'll try to push me toward artificial treatments right away....there's just so much going through my mind right now.

Understandable.

With me, when I first started TTC, I temped and used OPKs so that, when I finally did go to the doctor, I could show them exactly what was going on, on paper, without any guesswork. I armed myself with knowledge beforehand and never took "no" for an answer.

I don't like to tell people what to do, but I do like to recommend going with your gut and always doing your research so that you can talk things out with your doctor instead of them telling you something and you just going along with it, if that makes sense.

Have you only been trying since January of this year? I don't know if you're in the US, but they will not do any fertility testing/treatments until you have been TTC for at least one year.

Thanks so much for your input and advice. We've been trying since January and NTNP since November since November I've had 4 cycles so that's almost one every month. Thank you for your advise, that's along the thoughts I was having. Now that I have a better understanding of temping and charting, I want to start doing it so I can give my doctor more information if the time comes. I am in the US so that would mean I'd have to wait until next January (if I don't conceive before the year).

If you don't mind me asking, did you you need treatment in order to conceive ?

It depends on what you consider treatment. I had a pelvic laparoscopy with ovarian drilling after being diagnosed with polycystic ovaries without the syndrome. I wouldn't consider it a fertility treatment, because it was done after I had a period for three months straight. I was never on fertility medication. The doctor said that sometimes, drilling the ovaries and draining the cysts would reset the body. Sure enough, I began to ovulate somewhat regularly after that, and got pregnant within six months. This current pregnancy was also all-natural.

I'm rooting for you that you get your bfp very soon. You've been trying for only a few months, and most people do get pregnant within that year. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->