Could it be multiples?

Andreea06

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Yesterday i went to the doctor to let her know i'm pregnant and ask a few thinks, I was 4w1d according to the ultrasound.
So the sac was too small to see yet, but in my uterus as she moved the tool, we saw around 4 black dots..
She measured 2 of them - 1.5 mm and 1.8 mm and told me to come in a week to get a better idea, but there could be "more than 1". This is what she said, not twins, but more than 1.
Or it could be something else that will disappear on it's on, needs to wear off (i don't remember what she said exactly, glands maybe? )

Please let me know if you have any idea what else could it be or if you had similar ultrasounds..

The big black area is the corpus luteum, on my left ovary. Should have been more than one for multiples?

I have to repeat the 3rd time the beta hcg on Tuesday. First values:
175,9 - 48 h later

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 33
It could turn into a multiple pregnancy, or it could be a failed one and that other sac(s) will re-absorb. It is a pretty common thing to happen.

I have only ever been scanned early or had HCG levels taken whilst having miscarriages because here, as standard, they don't scan before 12 weeks unless there are problems. So really not sure on what everything looks like on early scans in a healthy pregnancy or from when I had my twins.

What ever the case is, I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->