could really use some advice think i should test??

Lenny

stepmam and mammy :)
Reaction score
hi there ive just come off the implant on the 14th of this month so little over a week my doc told me when i got it out in 4 to 5 days i shud bleed well i havnt had that and since me and OH have been BDing i was thinking if i havnt had any signs of bleeding in a month ill do a test cos ive been getting cramps lately but still no sign of AF.

Do you think it will be just a waste of a test i mean i no ive just come off the implant and it cud take more than a month for AF to show her face but its just to ease my mind really i mean the cramps are strange.

What do u ladies think i cud really use some advice thanx :hugs:

theres no harm in taking a test hun if it puts your mind at rest :) x let us know the result :)

Hi Lenny

I had my Implant out on 4th Jan and 3 days later I felt really bloated. I had cramps and pulling sensations that I hadn't felt before. I was convinced that I was pregnant! Anyway, I tested 10 days after I had the Implant removed and again at 16 days after, both times I got a :bfn: I can only assume that it is the hormonal changes that have caused my body to react this way.

On the other hand I have read about people getting pregnant within a month of Implant removal.

So, I would say don't get your hopes up, but there is a chance. You will only know for sure if you test. FX'd for you

I think this is one of those birth control methods that does not 100% prevent ovulation. It can allow ovulation and conception but would not allow implantation to the uterine wall... If so, then you possibly could have ovulated a bit before you got it removed, conceived, and when you got it removed, had your uterus become friendly and then implant. Implantation happens on average 6 days after ovulation I think so if 6DPO was the day after you got it removed (so the 15th), you could be as far as 14 DPO which would mean that you could test and get a positive.

Seems to me like the chances are pretty slim but it's possible! If I were you, I'd wait until at least 2 weeks later though to really not waste the test because even if you are pregnant, you're most likely less DPO than that and could get a false negative. So it wouldn't be much of an answer for you if you got a negative. You'd still wonder!

thanx for the advice ladies :) and sapphia if this happend to you after you got ure implant out then it might be something to do with the hormones ure right its just the cramps in my stomach keeps niggling at me there still there and its 1 weeks 3 days after now.

iam going to wait till feb then test it cant hurt right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->