Could this be a faint positive or evap

Jamrtz

Reaction score
I’m not sure where I’m at on dpo. I’ve had irregular periods. I started taking Myo-inositol & d-chiro to regulate 2 months ago. I woke up this morning 07/31 with small amount of dry blood. I thought maybe implantation? But I tested 30 minutes later and nothing. Well I waited until later that night and believe I got a faint bfp? I’m not sure though because I waited another 30 minutes and tested AGAIN and bfn. I’m not sure if it’s because I didn’t have to use the restroom as much that time so it might be diluted. This is the 2nd test I took. (Took a total of 3; morning, night, night)

2E1150EE-313C-4E02-874A-6FCEB51E7188.jpeg

Definitely bfp. 30m is not long enough of a hold in the early days. Definitely keep an eye on that bleeding though. Spotting can be normal, but usually for ib it’s old blood and comes 1-2 days before the bfps. Not that I know lol I never had it.

Definitely bfp. 30m is not long enough of a hold in the early days. Definitely keep an eye on that bleeding though. Spotting can be normal, but usually for ib it’s old blood and comes 1-2 days before the bfps. Not that I know lol I never had it.

thank you! I’m so confused. I took another one this morning 7:30 am & bfn. I did go to bed at 4am so the hold was about 3.5 hours or less. I went back to sleep woke up at 10:45 am tested again and bfn. I’m either not pregnant or not holding long enough and need to give it fine. I’ve had insomnia the last couple weeks. So that doesn’t help.

thank you! I’m so confused. I took another one this morning 7:30 am & bfn. I did go to bed at 4am so the hold was about 3.5 hours or less. I went back to sleep woke up at 10:45 am tested again and bfn. I’m either not pregnant or not holding long enough and need to give it time I’ve had insomnia the last couple weeks. So that doesn’t help.

I’m sorry about the BFN, that’s confusing :(

Ugh I’m sorry that is a rollercoaster. Generally a 2 hour hold with no liquids is good though :(

I’m sorry about the BFN, that’s confusing :(

It is!! I’m gonna give it a few days and not stress myself out about it before testing again. Definitely looks like a bfp to me because it isn’t a colorless line but this is my first time so I wouldn’t know :(

25miu are not the most sensitive tests so it might be that it didn’t pick up enough HCG to go positive. Waiting a couple of days is a good idea. It’s hard though!

You’re amazing. I don’t have that kind of patience lol I’d be getting a beta :rofl: I’ll be keeping my FXed!

A0FA8EB2-40B5-40F6-9445-D2C1A9EEDD1A.jpeg I couldn’t wait :rofl:
The test says to read after 5 minutes but this showed up in 3 (that’s what I set my timer for). I don’t see the point in waiting 5 minutes (that’s just me) It didn’t get darker after 5 minutes. The only difference was you could see the pink more. Honestly think I’m 9dpo at the max. So it would still be early. I’ll try and wait a little longer LOL

I could be wrong about the dpo but that’s my best guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->