Could this be implantation bleeding? Help :(

MissEleonora

Reaction score
So my af is 5 days late, 2 days ago I noticed brown spotting on my panty liner but it hasn’t happened again the same day when I wiped (tmi) there was mucus like yellow cm which hasn’t happened again. I’m having very light cramps on and off which are not painful I just feel them and I never spot before my period so it’s quite unusual for me but I also heard that you can’t have ib when 5 days late because that happens at 6-12 dpo and I am 17dpo so I’m so confused!! I have bought 2 tests but haven’t tested yet as I’m too scared because so far all I get is bfns and one false positive
Thanks xx

I had brown spotting on and off for a little over a week after getting my BFP, it would have been throughout week 5, and a couple times in week 7-8. I thought there was no way it could be implantation bleeding because it was too late for that, but that's what the doctors called it in my charts. My own theory is that my cervix was a little sensitive and would bleed, and then the blood would just sit up there and get old (turn brown) before I noticed, but who knows.

At the end of the day, it's very common to spot early in pregnancy; mild cramps are also common (mine were the worst right around weeks 11-13). Sometimes the reason can be identified, and sometimes it can't. I was told if it remains 'spotting' and not bleeding, is not bright red, and comes without very painful cramps, then it's just wait and see.

Sorry it's worrying you, I remember being distressed to the point of tears, but it all worked out in the end. I hope you get your BFP and it works out for you too :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->