Could this be it?! Id love to chat! Happy friday!

Serendipity27

Reaction score
:blush:

First off hello everyone, happy Friday xoxo

I'm new to this, well Id love to hear some of your experiences while ttc, or how you knew you were pregnant, or what testing methods you preferred.. etc. Anything helps.

In my case, I've been ttc not very long but my last period was November 8 since then I was not on any birth control or anything but I was having unprotected :blush: with my fiancé..... well most of November.. & I went ahead out of curiosity took a test on the 22nd of Nov. of course it was a BFN, it was way too early... I took another test this past Monday & again a BFN I should be due for my period sometime today or this weekend I'm anxious I've had certain symptoms I guess you can say such as sore breasts, slightly larger breasts , abdominal cramping, bad headaches, back pain, pretty much all my menstrual symptoms just no period & I don't know maybe it's all in my head I definitely have a lot of faith & hope that maybe I can get lucky this cycle... :wacko::cry::shrug: Some feedback would be great xoxo sorry for the paragraph :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->