could this be my positive? please have a look :)

chistiana

Nik,Nat,Maya & 3 angels
Reaction score
I really dont know how long my cycles are meant to be as i had my first pp period on the 1st of august and that was all weird...i started using opk from cd 6 (along with hpt..long story) and by cd 28 i was so frustrated that i stopped. then this afternoon i thought i d do another one (cd32) and i got what looks almost like a positive. Do you think this might actually be it?
First picture are a few of the days i tested (like cd 17 to cd 28 or something) and then the second one is the one from today.
Please have a look and tell me what you think..this is really frustrating...

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 21
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 22
Didn't want to read and run.... But that looks negative to me sweetie if I was you I'd keep testing mine look like that before I get a positive (your second pic)....good luck and lots of baby. Dust xx

today it was lighter again...aaaarrrgggggg i dont know what's happening :dohh:

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
that's just normal variation in your LH levels. keep testing. It's positive when both lines are the same darkness.

The second line has completely disappeared..i now only have a control line... I think maybe i had my surge the day before that pic (i wasnt testing-i got tired as it was cd31 already) and that was the end of my surge...could this be it??

potentially. it hard to say until AF comes, then you can just count back 13 to 15 days and if that time frame corresponds with the darker line then you'll likely just missed the surge....OR ..... you just didn't ovulate this cycle....which happens sometimes.

I just wanted to know when i oved because my luteal phase last month was like 4-5 days so i thought if it doesnt lengthen i should seek medical help... Well waiting for af now... Thanks for taking a look and answering

yikes! 4 days is really short. yea, if you think that's your lp length, I agree with talking to your doctor....cause that would mean you're uterine lining is breaking down several days before the egg even has a chance to implant.

Before ds and dd my lp was 14 days exactly every single time. But i didnt have a period for 25 months after i got pg with dd and my first lp was that 4 day one. I was thinking maybe it was just because it s been so long but here i am in for another very long cycle and not knowing when and if i ov :( anyway gonna wait it out and then pay a visit to doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->