could this be the month ????

young_chazza

Reaction score
hey ladies sooo.. according to ovualation calculators last nite was the start to my most fertile days.. n me n OH did the deeds.. bt this mornin this mite be TMI.. there was still some sperm leaking SORRY !! bt i was just wondering if there cud still be a chance some managed to gt to the right place .. hope it worked bcos i cant think of any other better time it wud happen as iv worked it all out etc xx

Actually if it was still leaking out this morning I would say there is a GOOD chance it got to the right place.

reali ?? why wud there still be a good chance ??? im reali hoping it worked as yday should have been my most fertile day should ovulate around sunday xx

because it means that sperm had a better chance of getting in there if there is extra left over. Does that makes sense? If it was all gone or fallen out that it would of been more difficult for the sperm to get up the tubes..

When you consider the thousands of sperm that are released with each ejaculation, some are always bound to get to the right place. It only takes one sperm to get into that egg to make a baby. Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->