Could this be twins? See Ultrasound pic!

AshleyNJesse

Reaction score
I had a positive home pregnancy test and tried to make a Dr. appointment asap but wasn't scheduled until August 22. So I decided I REALLY wanted to know and went to one of those 3D ultrasound places. This is the ultrasound picture we got, my last period was June 12 so I would have been about 3 - 5 weeks pregnant at the time. After that ultrasound, I went to a different Dr. and had a negative test... But I keep having positives at home and it went from light to super dark positive. I have heard of a hook effect with twins, where you have a false negative with twins because the odd levels of HCG. I had twins my last pregnancy, which was just last year.... but one "vanished." I had a healthy little boy though who is 9 months. I was sent for a blood test, but I wanted to get some opinions on the picture because it looks like 2 sacs to me but I don't know much about ultrasounds lol.

I think you need like 10 posts or something to upload a pic.

I have no idea how to read an u/s but I would be very interested to see your pic!

Did the person doing the ultrasound point things out to you? I've never had a 3D ultrasound, but with usual ultrasounds I can't imagine having suspected twins and that not being pointed out to me. Congratulations and best of luck!

I think I got it upload! let me know. The D ultrasound cannot tell me anything, they are not doctors its just ultrasound techs who get pictures of the babies. They cannot tell me anything.

Attachments

• KIMG0378.jpg
    KIMG0378.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 99
See because the 2 separate sacs? So I do have an update. I called the Dr. office today and they said I am pregnant, they don't know why I gave a negative test. My HCG was 317 on the 27th of July and was 781 on the 29th of July. That is all the info they would give me over the phone, they said they cannot tell me anything else until my appointment on the 19th !

I wanna say the other one is your bladder

One is your bladder. The baby is the grey spot with the brighter circle around it.

I can see why you would think that would be twins though ive never seen an ultrasound like that that was the bladder x

I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks 4 days and there were two sacs. Dr told me is was a vanishing twin. Twins would have bben too rough for me anyway, but ever since they stated there were two sacs they wont touch me. They wont run any of the tests they usually would run for being over 35 on baby. There HAS to be either one sac, one baby, or two sacs, with a baby in each..... So this has me extrememly stressed out. I wish a baby sprouted into the other sac....but I know thats impossible by the time of my last scan....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->