Could use a buddy

Thanks girl! I have to admit I'm pretty excited that I haven't spotted. Unless I don't get a BFP - then I'll just be irritated that AF is taking her sweet time!

Happy Birthday Sleepy! :hugs::cake::kiss::flasher: Any special plans for tonight, maybe testing? lol

haribo - :hugs: might as well enjoy the few good things that come from the witch: wine, fatty foods and more chances to BD!

Pino - glad you guys can BD again! I'm guessing it's very hard on you when you have a break lol I seriously love that blanket! How old is your niece? I've been working on a knitted scarf for my mom for 6+ years lol I just keep setting it down! I WILL have it done for this Christmas though!

lxb - I love those emoticons! I think the one looks like a pig wrapped up in a blanket lol

Sashimi - how'd the bloodwork go today?

Happy Birthday Sleepy!!! :dance: :happydance: :cake: And no AF to top it off!! :hugs: Have a great day!!

Country-- My niece is a little over a year old. I want to make one for all my nieces and nephews. My great Aunt made one for all her nieces, and my great grandmother made me and my brother one right before she passed away, so I am trying to keep the tradition alive starting with my OH's side of kids. My brother doesn't talk to me at all so I'm not making one for his daughter yet. (He didn't even told me when Tara went into labor, I found out from my mom)

yayyy! happy birthday sleepy! So glad AF is not showing her face today :) WHY are you keeping us all on the edge of our seats haha! test soooon please :) x

treasured you said what I've been thinking all day ;) Sleepy :test::test::test:

I need to knowww hehe! I have major hope and excitement for you Sleepy your temps look GREAT!

Sooo.... Ive decided to start a weightloss journal for myself on here :) Im not on an extreme diet or anything I just wanna get a little healthier and I have been shocked that I have gone up by 10lbs in the last few months... I am really bad at sticking to things so I think a journal might help me along a little! I cant remember how to put it in my signature and its too late for my brain to process but if anyone would like to stalk/motivate that would be great. Ill also be posting some recipes and would love any suggestions from you gals :) I wanna make sure my body is in prime condition for when my bubs decides to appear! The link is: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/dieting-journals/1192021-shaping-up-before-bub.html

Also does anyone know how to put pictures directly onto the page instead of having to click on a small image first?

Big hugs to all <3

treasured - ah~ I need to start a diet journal as well!! Think I've gained 10lbs++ since last year and been feeling giggly for the past few weeks as well~! :dohh:

as for posting picture directly.. if you have the link to your picture (your picture is on the web), you can do this (remove the *** in front of 'img'):

[***IMG]https://www.yourPictureLink.jpg[/IMG]

Hey everyone!! I have been slacking on my diet BIG time as well. I just joined MyFitnessPal. You guys should totally join as well! This way we can be pals too :haha: I just found out I went over 190 calories :cry: :haha:

And started a weightloss journal as well! It's time to get my mind off of TTC so that I am really NTNP :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...ino6161s-weightloss-journal.html#post21427733

Woohoo pino!! Weightloss buddies :) I have myfitnessplan! What is your user name? I was 500 calories under yesterday.... :S I burned off like 260 but god knows how... its rediculous how many calories are in some things without it being noticeable! You should just go for chicken and salad! So small! x

Thanks for all the birthday wishes ladies! OH surprised me last night with my family coming over for dinner which was so nice. I love having my niece around - she is so affectionate right now and loves giving kisses and hugs. Because of that I couldn't test last night because I know my sister would know lol.

I did finally test and I did finally get my BFP :) I am so happy and relieved and overwhelmed right now. Glad I have my doctor's appointment in an hour so I can figure out what the next steps are. Thanks for pushing me to test ladies - I was so scared!!

WOOHOOO Sleepy! Congrats! I'm so happy for you :) Lots of good news lately on this thread! Let us know how it goes at the doctor! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:rain: sleepy!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello SashimiMimi,
I am 39 yrs old and I have been trying to conceive for #3 with my new boyfriend and it has been difficult. I am into month #4 and waiting on AF to arrive anyday. It is so dissapointing each and every month. I keep hoping each month is "the month" and turns out it isnt. I am regular with my cycles and I am every 34 days for the most part and 15 day luteal phase. I am currently on what i think is 14 dpo and tested this morning with a BFN~~boo! I feel like AF is going to arrive any minute with all the bloating and gas I have going on like my normal right before AF arrives. I am gonna see if AF arrives tomorrow if not i may test again on Saturday but Baby Dust to you all!!!

Treasured--- My username is SaundraPino. Yesterday I went over cause I had pizza :blush: :haha: I LOVE tuna salad. It is usually my weekly lunch :blush:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->