• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

counting down...

charliekitty

I Love My Daughter <3
Reaction score
ahhh i feel abit stressed at the mo because i havnt had AF yet, its always here the same time every month, normally morning ish

i dont finish work till 4 and then i HAVE to go to the bank in town and god knows what time i will get to do a test ahhhh i wana do one nowww :cry:

xxxx

Good Luck....hope you get that :bfp: soon!!!!

throwing baby dust lol -----> *\o/*

Hi girls!!! im sorry i didnt get back to you i dont have the internet at home grrrr

Well its :bfp: for meeee :happydance:

im so shocked sacred happy ect ahhh i was so sure AF was coming

i did to clear blue digi tests and they both said pregnant and i did a tesco test to and got a clear line :cloud9:

i will post up a list of symtoms i had later to try and help you girls thru your twws :flower:

:dust: to you all!!!

xxxxxxx

Hi girls!!! im sorry i didnt get back to you i dont have the internet at home grrrr

Well its :bfp: for meeee :happydance:

im so shocked sacred happy ect ahhh i was so sure AF was coming

i did to clear blue digi tests and they both said pregnant and i did a tesco test to and got a clear line :cloud9:

i will post up a list of symtoms i had later to try and help you girls thru your twws :flower:

:dust: to you all!!!

xxxxxxx

OMG!!! Yay!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations hun, I had a good feeling that you would be!!:happydance:

thank you girls, hopefully the dust is in the air and sticky to you girls!!!

i also had a bfn at 11 dpo so if you get a bfn girls dont think its the end =)

xxxx

Well im a week late and got bfn's yesterday. Dont think my postive is coming this month, alhto my jenny reading says I will concieve next month hmmmmm!

Anyway, more importantly......YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

i was a numpty and tested yest aft. of course bfn! gonna wait for af to show and if she is a week late ill test then!

xx

i was a numpty and tested yest aft. of course bfn! gonna wait for af to show and if she is a week late ill test then!

xx

a WEEK?!?!? Good god woman i want to know lol. I am almost certain it's your month!!!:flower:

i was 5 days late last month though for no reason, icouldnt take that again!

i really truly dont think its my month i have no symptoms, boobs not bigger, dont hurt etc etc xx

OMG! i am soooo happy for you, well done girl :happydance:

xxx

thank you so much girls for helping me through these 2wws!!!!

i hope you all join me soonies!!

:dust: :dust:

xxxx

Congratulations - yay! And thanks for the reassurance, Im testing tomorrow at about 11dpo coz I am a POAS addict (at least I admit it!) so if it's BFN I will remember you and feel better! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->