Counting my blessings...

MamaE

Mommy of a Princess
Reaction score
This is not a rant, but rather a very thankful post. My DH works his bum off to make sure that I can be a SAHM. I'm here everyday with my little girl, and while it can be a little monotonous sometimes, and sometimes we have bad days, I'm beyond appreciative for my life and his willingness to provide. :happydance:

Yes, I need more sleep. :sleep::coffee: Yes, we are desperately looking forward to our vacation, but he's above and beyond supportive for everything from nighttime wake-ups to PMS! :hugs:

A big, fat hooray and hug to all the DHs/OHs out there who are going above and beyond! :wohoo:

Agreed, my DH works damm hard for us and although sadly we can't quite afford for me to be a SAHM i have been able to have a full years maternity leave and return part time in August. Also me returning to work means we can afford a second child one day.
Hooray to all the wonderful DH / OH out there.

I want to say I'm so grateful my husband is a hands on dad who changes nappies, does night feeds, and doesn't mind that I hand lo over to him when he gets home From work! I've heard about so many men who seem uninterested in their babys and give them to mum after a few mins of holding them and sleep all night while mum gets up with baby and it just makes me glad my husband isn't like that! Also he hasn't pestered me for sex once! :)

Hubby and I have had our fair share of discussions since LO arrived but I have to admit I'm lucky that he works two jobs so that I can stay on maternity leave for 10 months and not have to give up my horses and also that he is happy to pay more than his half towards bills etc so that we can afford for me to go back to work part time :thumbup:

Yes, definitely appreciate your DH"s who do all that! My DH works and I'm a SAHM but he doens't really do night feeds or anything like that, will sometimes watch LO so I can take a bath. Other than that he mostly wants to come home and play video games LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->