Coventry meet *NEW DATE* friday 26th feb 1.30 ikea cafe on the 6th floor !!

Oh no just had images of name tags - Please tell me we dont have to do name tags!!!!! lol it could be a deal breaker.

1pm is ok for me OH will just have to cook his own dinner before work! Hey its either that or starve.

Sam x

Bump just in case there is anyone else who wants to come!

yea i was thinkin of upstairs bit but the corner with the comfy couches isnt very big, we can just pull a load of chairs around anyway :thumbup:

im lookin forward to a piece of daim cake :blush:

and sam no dont think we will be doing name tags :rofl:

OOOOh i love daim cake !!!

Upstairs is great we can just take over lol

And if you have family cards you can have your free tea or coffee !! :happydance:

is it bad I have only been to Ikea once??

no bubbles, i know people who havent ever been yet!

im just addicted to the place! i buy some crap from there tho, my 4 year old knows her way around it we have been so much :blush:

I have to admit kate and I are regulars at ikea , meatballs chips and gravy are a must have lunch over a good gossiip !

Never been to the cafe in ikea

Is it just after the kids showroom and before the glasswear???

if you get the lift to the 6th floor and then turn left past the toilets and just keep going straight its on your left :happydance:

I will still end up getting lost im pants with this sort of thing lol

Ladies im so so so so sorry i carnt make it :nope:

i will have to come to the next meet even if its the friday after lol

really really sorry :sad1::sad1::sad1:

I am struggling for that friday as well - With it being half term I have double booked. Sorry :(

Is everyone free the friday after (26th) and if so could we meet up then so me and Kel can make it? Bit cheeky of me so don't worry if it doesn't suit- i'll catch you all at the next meet :)

Next friday (26th) would be better for me tbh as it's pay day

yea i dont mind either, will be able to come with just eden then because daisy will be in nursery...

No prob, i can do the 26th as well but i have wedding hair to do all morning, can we make it about 1-1.30 pm?

Fantastic - 1.30pm is good with me as well. Sorry about having to change it for me and Kel :blush:

Not really suitable for me but ill see if i can move some stuff around. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->