Coventry meet *NEW DATE* friday 26th feb 1.30 ikea cafe on the 6th floor !!

if you cant make it sam we can just choose another day that would suit everyone :thumbup:

No its ok ill move some stuff about. Ill let you all know. xx

if you cant make it sam we can just choose another day that would suit everyone :thumbup:

Yeah - I'll keep all fridays free until a date has been sorted with you Sam. Usually Fridays is only a shopping day!!

Its ok, honest OH is home from work for 2.30pm and he has to pick his daughter up from school at 3.30pm for some reason he is in a stress about me maybe not being home. I dont get it myself. We dont have dinner till 5.30pm so im not going to miss cooking or anything.

I have asked him how he coped with her before me and he was quiet. So this friday will be fine. xx

Its ok, honest OH is home from work for 2.30pm and he has to pick his daughter up from school at 3.30pm for some reason he is in a stress about me maybe not being home. I dont get it myself. We dont have dinner till 5.30pm so im not going to miss cooking or anything.

I have asked him how he coped with her before me and he was quiet. So this friday will be fine. xx

Only if your sure as the others said we will arrange it for when its better for you :thumbup:

I can be there at 1 if meeting earlier is better for you and then the others can join us if you need to get away ? x

Anytime is fine hun, he is just being silly!!!! Men ay.

x

oh men!!! they cant do anything on there own can they! alan couldnt wait for me to come home from hospital cos he didnt know where anything was :dohh:

Anyone mind if i invite a friend from Rugby? Her daughter is 4 months old. She would join the site but her internet has been down for ages as she is in a low signal area. x

I might get my sister to come too, she has a 1yr old boy. That is providing my scan isn't booked for Friday

Hey we are going to take over the cafe yay!!!! X

UPDATE: im having big issues with Jaden and feeding since the tonsillitis and my food therapist is watching his lunch feed on friday so i might be a bit late. Sorry xx

Might be late as Feeding Woman coming tomorow at 12.30.

How will i know who you all are?

xx

We will be the noisey bunch in the corner lol ! Falling that I'm sure there will be lots of prams to give us away

I was in there on tues and it was packed full of ladies with buggies lol. As strange as this sounds will someone let me know what they or LO will wear or does someone have a changing bag that will stand out or something? x

Ill pm you my mobile number and you can txt me when you arrive and ill let you know where we are :)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. If I'm quiet though it's not because I'm rude and ignorant honest, just quite shy :blush:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. If I'm quiet though it's not because I'm rude and ignorant honest, just quite shy :blush:

I would like to say I'm shy but id be lying ! Lol ! Don't worry I think meeting new people is always difficult but babies make a great ice breaker !

Yes still coming!

I might feel an idiot asking random mum;s "you here for the mum meet?"

If it aint you lot i will get some right looks................... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back