Cramping after sex?

T

turbo_mom

So last night after almost a 3 week dry spell I was finally in the mood to have some fun with the OH before bed. But I noticed today that I had more cramping than usual. Could is be caused from orgasm? It's not the first time i've felt it either. I know that during an orgasm the uterus contracts right? It's just an uncomfortable feeling not really painful. Anyone else experience this? Because if i'm cramping after sex it's going to make me not want it even more lol. I won't even be able to have any "alone" time :blush:

i experience that too, but its only directly after sex. My bump goes really hard lol
xxx

lol must be the baby punishing us for what we've done hahaha

lol must be the baby punishing us for what we've done hahaha

lol maybe but they say baby's dont know ur doing it they just feel the gentle push and some sleep right through it and others kick lol they supposedly have theyre own way of reacting to it=--but they dont know ur doing it=== which is the best part--- and some cramping afterwards is ok ----i get that all the time but it doesnt last long--- and not everytiime or maybe just sometimes more than others--- just depends on how dry/wet u were and how long u went--- i know if im dry i cant stand it and quickly ask him to stop ---

I use to get that cramping when I was pregnant with Drake all the time :wacko:
As long as you don't get any bleeding or anything, everything should be fine.

With this one sex is off limits :blush: last time we had some fun, I ended up bleeding the next day and passed some tissue and the doctor said no no to play time after that. Which really sucks, since my sexdrive is back and its in overdrive :rofl: THE AGONY!!! :dohh:

I use to get that cramping when I was pregnant with Drake all the time :wacko:
As long as you don't get any bleeding or anything, everything should be fine.

With this one sex is off limits :blush: last time we had some fun, I ended up bleeding the next day and passed some tissue and the doctor said no no to play time after that. Which really sucks, since my sexdrive is back and its in overdrive :rofl: THE AGONY!!! :dohh:

that sucks ---poor poor jenny---- bet ur anxious to be done and then u can do whatever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->