Cramping but No Blood?

MomToBe713

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :happydance:

I'm 21 and new here so sorry for these questions!

I just found out a couple weeks ago that I'm pregnant and happily expecting Baby Number 1! My Fiancee and I are beyond excited :happydance: :cloud9:

I'm roughly 6 weeks today but sometimes daily since just before I found out I was pregnant, I get slight lower back cramps? Nothing bad and no bleeding but it worries me :shrug:

Maybe it's just because its my first pregnancy but I'm worrying about small things :nope: I went to my doctor to confirm the pregnancy 4 days ago and the test immediately came up positive! But I still get some cramps? :shrug:

All of my tests since 3-4 weeks of pregnancy when I found out have shown a positive extremely quickly so maybe its just normal growing pains?

Sorry for the annoying questions! Thanks for reading :thumbup:

I am on baby number 3 and i've had cramps each time. I think it's everything getting ready to grow :)

Don't worry cramping is totally normal I had the with my first n again with my second. Just rest if they get intense x

Totally normal! Its the uterus and ligaments stretching.

Unless you have a period like bleed along with intense cramps (worse than a period) then you should be ok.

Totally normal and actually expected. There will be all kinds of random pains you may worry over- round ligament pain is a fun one and some women get joint pain. There's a hormone produced during pregnancy called relaxin and hence the name its purpose is to loosen all the soft connective tissues in your body so everything can stretch and move to accommodate the growing life inside of you. I didn't expect to have sore wrist and knees when pregnant with dd but found out it's normal and common too! H&h 9 months:flower:

Very normal and usually cramps are quite strong for baby # 1! Your body has never gone through this before so there's lots of stretching happening , I remember with my first I had severe cramps around 5-7 weeks . They were so bad I would have to lay down and curl up to relieve the discomfort !

I am just over 6 weeks and have had cramping since just before 4 weeks. Totally normal so long as there is no bleeding too. Sometimes the cramps can be a little uncomfortable but it's usually when I'm thirsty, hungry or have gas :blush:

I'm near 5 weeks. And have cramping now, normally when I am laid down or sat I tend to notice it more! But I had it with my son so not worrying too much :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->