Cramping

That's wonderful news Arlandria!! Congrats! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

Still no AF and all BFN for me. Sorta driving me nuts. 4 days late.

Laurhilou, did you test today? How are you making out?

Still No Af? I would go get my bloods dobe. I"d have grey hair waiting and wondering.. Keep me posted hun :)

Still no AF and all BFN. I am seeing my MD tomorrow. Will be nice to know what's going on. I'm 8 days late and 23 DPO.

How are you making out?

I"m hangin in there.. Getting ready for some Thanksgiving :sex: if I don"t get snowed in... Lol

Any news??

Still No Af? I would go get my bloods dobe. I"d have grey hair waiting and wondering.. Keep me posted hun :)

Hey lovely!

Just checking in to see how you are. I haven't been on much.
I finally got my BFP. :happydance:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! And for all of you lovely ladies.

Baby dust to all of you!<3

I"m hangin in there.. Getting ready for some Thanksgiving :sex: if I don"t get snowed in... Lol

Any news??

Got my labs drawn and I'm not pregnant. My MD did a bedside ultrasound and it looked pretty normal; small ovarian cyst, very thickened lining (until we got the labs, she thought maybe I was preggers). I'm CD 41 and still no AF. But at least I know where we stand; just an odd cycle. I'm trying not to think about it, but I really just want AF to come and get it over with. I am still cramping on/off again and very bloated. I feel like I've been PMSing for 3 weeks. Awful. I've never had missed period or a period this last. So strange and quite stressful. We were planning on actively TTC in the new year and now I feel burnt out already. And I will have no idea what my cycles will be doing. Guhhhh

:hugs: I'm soo sorry to hear hun its devasting I know.. Hopefully your cycle will get back on track, I know they say stress can delay things but dang already... I'm glad your not giving up on TTC, I'm right there with ya.. Lets hope we get an extra Christmas present this year ;)

Hey lovely!

Just checking in to see how you are. I haven't been on much.
I finally got my BFP. :happydance:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! And for all of you lovely ladies.

Baby dust to all of you!<3

Congratulations hun.. Fab news!! :happydance:

Well I'm back on track, I'm ovulating today and we did dtd many many times :haha: Heres to hopeful Christmas :bfp:

Hi all,
I am what I thought was 5 days late. My temps have been above coverline for 19 days now ranging from 37.1-37.3.
I have taken FMU test this am with first response and got a BFN!
I usually have regular 29 day cycles, however, last month I was 2 days late and now I am 5 days. Looking at my chart, I had a temp dip at cd24 by 0.4 and spiked again the next day. Could this have been late ovulation? In which case I would be 7 dpo. I have had some bad cramping today, as if af is about to show it's ugly face, but justs lots of really white creamy cm ( sorry TMI!)
Any suggestions welcome.
Xxx

Hi everyone!

My cycles usually run around 34 days. Last week from around 6DPO-9DPO, I had some very quick sharp cramping pain. I didn't really pay much attention to it but I did mark it down in my cycles app. Then yesterday, I had the most INTENSE cramping for about 8 minutes and then it went away. Since then, I've felt some heaviness and pain/pressure in my bottom/hip. I'm praying that that was the little embie getting comfy! I'll be testing Thursday. Baby dust to everyone! :happydance:

Hey everyone, I'm back in this situation again, like my last 2 pregnancies... 9 days late now, no AF and every symptom i had with the boys under the sun! Fingers crossed for me xoxo

Hope you're well lovely :)

Fingers Crossed!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->