Cramping

I'm 10 DPO today and am still getting these periodic cramps/twinges. Yesterday and today, I've had dizzy spells too; probably just need to drink some damn water. My AF would be due Monday, so I am going to test Sunday because my husband will be home. Part of me just thinks my body is quite messed up since my miscarriage and it doesn't know if we're coming or going. Time will tell I suppose. I would be so happy though!! Gives me goosebumps thinking about!

Hopin, I'm going to TRY to wait until Wed when I would be a day late during a 28 day cycle even though I have been having shorter cycles lately. I almost went and got FRERs today 'cause I'm a crazy woman....My other 2 pregnancies weren't detected until well after the missed AF tho.

I have a huge headache today which makes me worry that AF is coming. I went on BC as a teen because I get awful HA before AF. :/

This is my 6th or 7th cycle trying:(

Im right there with ya its been 9/10 for me... I just wish either I get my bfp or AF Grr. Fingers crossed its not AF ... I really hope we find out soon.. I soo want to test!! I"d turn grey if I had to wait days after AF was due..

Ariandra, welcome! Hope it's a sign for you! I really do love seeing all the BFPs. I haven't gotten to the point of resentment seeing others get 'em yet;), although I do get a little envious of women with newborns I see when I'm out and about.

Auntie, I'm sorry about your loss:( They do say that you are more fertile after a MC though. I'm sure people have said this to you. There is always a chance. It would be great to share a BFP with your DH. I won't be with my guy when I test. I don't know how I feel about that, but it's too early this weekend I feel and I'm sure as heck not waiting if AF doesn't show!

Hopin, I was thinking that today..."if I'm gonna get AF, just let it be right now"...of course that would mean I have abnormally short cycles which wouldn't be healthy either, but it's so cruel being strung along.

I just feel resigned at the moment. Had a huge mexican feast and have no symptoms, just really full and tired. Pretty sure it's not happening, but you never know. I had no clue with number 1. I was NTNP, but didn't really think I could have kids and it happened immediately almost With number 2, I just KNEW, but I don't remember WHY I knew. Now I'm back to thinking, maybe I can't...maybe I'm too old now. I'm 32.

Arh the good old age barrier! I've just turned 30 and panicking my clock is running out :haha:

We got lucky with a suprise with DD1 so I suppose symptom spotting didn't cross our minds then, but now we're actively trying I'm scared to bloody sneeze thinking I might dislodge the egg :dohh:

Yep, I'm doing the whole envious thing with other ladies newborns & bumps! To point I get a little too excited for them!! Ha ha

When are you due to test?? Xx

I turned 30 this year too and all the sudden I feel to old! It's silly because I got pregnant at 29.... I guess it's just the number freaking me out. I've been having cramping since O too.. kinda like pressure not really painful just makes me take notice. And it seems to happen mostly at night but I can't remember if I had that with my other pregnancies. Here's hoping cramping is a good sign for all of us. I love it that even if it's too early for me to test I can go on here and read about someone else's tests!

Hee hee hurray for cramping! (Like I thought I'd ever be cheering this on!) xx

Sorry ladies. Dog had pups this week so haven't been on. I got a bfn this morning with a cheap test. But I'm still holding out as no AF and with my son it took me 11 days past my AF date before I got a bfp and all my cheapness were bfns. Fxd

I don"t like cramps Grrr :haha: Old.... Lol If 30 is old then I"m definately dried up... Im in my 40"s but a young 40"s... I am pretty sure I"m done. I was feeling sooo hopeful this cycle too. I feel like she is in route :( :
af: :af: :af: :dust: :dust: :dust: I really hope You Ladies get your :bfp: I will celebrate with you All!! Good luck Ladies. Can"t wait to hear the good news!!!

Welcome back Laurhilou.. Have your cramps chilled down... I would definately have grey hair if I had to wait that long. That is just cruel.. I have heard Women did"nt know till up to 3 months because they "thought" they were having there period.. That s nuts!! But in the end its wayy worth it... Lol

Arh good luck Laurhilou - hope AF keeps her distance!!!

Hopin&preyin as if 40 is old but that did make me giggle! Hope :witch: doesn't show Hun xx

Ariandra, I think I'll test Wed if no AF...You?

Laur, pups-cute! Hope it's just a late BFP for you.

countrygirl, I agree, I love living vicariously through others POAS addiction! I get really excited every time I see a BFP. I hope one of us gets one! I seem to be bad luck for threads. Every time I'm active in one, we all end up BFN:(

I just realized that I could see spotting tomorrow, as I've been spotting the day before AF lately. I will NOT assume it's implantation this time. I will be away from my internet until Monday and my phone is not smart enough for me to post, but I can read your updates and I'll be watching. I'll let you all know if AF showed this weekend or not. Good Luck ladies!

Hopin&Prayin, my mom got pregnant with me at 40 y/o thirty years ago :D I'm rooting for you! Hope AF stays away!

Gosh, I feel like my cramps are getting worse. I woke up from a dream last night and I was cramping pretty good - felt like AF was just about to come on. And, I was hungry. haha.

Here's the best part about last night... I had a dream that one of my doctor's I work with ultra-sounded me on break and said the baby's growing just fine, relax and go back to work. hehe

Thats an Awesome dream!! Boo on going to work hehe.. Ugg the cramps have been intense here too. Just like Af cramps.. She"d better stay away from us both lol

Well I"m feeling Great! No more Cramps or Backache!! Yay! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I have been eating like crazy!! Stomach gurgles lol.

Man I tell ya yesterday my cramps where horrid too. Lets hope thats our bubs snuggling in real good. I swear if I don"t get pregnant this time I"m checking myself into the looney bin or my Bf is.. Lol Its been crazy with everything happening. My bbs still soar and heavy. I had to get a bigger bra :haha: I will be 12 dpo tomorrow.. I hope this is it!!

I think my cramps have subsided but we will see. I am 8dpo . they started 4dpo and stopped 7dpo. hmmm...

I'm an emotional wreck! That's my update. Will likely bleed any time now. I hope at least one of you gals gets it!

Auntie, I NEVER have baby dreams, just weird dreams. Kinda jealous.

Cramps, just have twinges here and there. Nothing of note.

I wish I needed a bigger bra, lol. I'm a AA cup, hopefully a turn of events will change that for a while.

Hun your not out until she shows... Fxd you get your bfp too!!

Im already a 34dd Im wearing a 38dd.. Boob restrains.. I would"nt wish this on anyone. Sooo soar... Lol

With my first/only pregnancy, I had a dream the night prior to my BFP where I was talking to myself and I said "You know you're pregnant right?". Very vivid. I'm hoping this dream is a good sign!

Wow, 34 DD, your back must get sore love! I can't believe you've had to buy a new bra already!

When are you ladies testing? Anyone with me Sunday?

Hehe.. It evens me out. The bra"s aren"t made good anymore. Over the shoulder boulder holders :haha: Here comes the acheys again :( Ugg...

I always start at 12dpo... Damn hisg had better not show lol.. Its going to be ugly if she does. :af: :af:

Hun your not out until she shows... Fxd you get your bfp too!!

Im already a 34dd Im wearing a 38dd.. Boob restrains.. I would"nt wish this on anyone. Sooo soar... Lol

Just wait :) I was a 30DD before getting pregnant but once I started breastfeeding I went up to a 32G!!! I didn't even know bras came that big. There's D DD E EE F FF and then me, haha. Good news is after stopping breastfeeding they went down to a 30D. Hope that's not the case for you!

Still so crampy. Boobs hurt, dizzy, and nausea. ,major back ache. Went swimming this morning and used a tampon just in case. But no, AF still no show xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->