Cramping

Hopin&Prayin, my mom got pregnant with me at 40 y/o thirty years ago :D I'm rooting for you! Hope AF stays away!

Gosh, I feel like my cramps are getting worse. I woke up from a dream last night and I was cramping pretty good - felt like AF was just about to come on. And, I was hungry. haha.

Here's the best part about last night... I had a dream that one of my doctor's I work with ultra-sounded me on break and said the baby's growing just fine, relax and go back to work. hehe

My mom also got pregnant with me at 40,and I'm 30 now :happydance: She had all 4 her kids after the age of 30,so I'm hoping I inherited some of her good luck,although I will be perfectly happy with just one baba

Well Ladies.. Good news!! After a year of trying I have finally got to see two lines! Very faint but I see it. Im 12dpo today and AF is due on the 17th!! I pray this one sticks!! I"m excited yet soo nervous :haha:

Attachments

• Img_131115090252.jpg
    Img_131115090252.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 30
OMG! That's sooo exciting hopin&prayin!! I'm sooo over the moon happy for you! You definitely deserve it! :yipee:

Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

Thank you. Im excited and nervous at the same time. My OH does"nt know yet. He"s in the doghouse per say lol.. I retested. I took it apart to see If my eyes were working. Still faint but its there. Guess my gremlin is being shy. :haha:

Its Your turn!! When are you testing?

Attachments

• 20131115_122826.jpg
    20131115_122826.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 31
I can totally see it! How many DPO are you again? You'll have to keep us posted with progression pics!

I tested this AM (12 DPO) with what people are calling the dollar tree HPT. I got mine from my hospital. But it was a raging BFN. I'm hoping I get my FRER in the mail today and plan on testing on Sunday when my husband's home. Time will tell. AF due on Monday.

I can totally see it! How many DPO are you again? You'll have to keep us posted with progression pics!

I tested this AM (12 DPO) with what people are calling the dollar tree HPT. I got mine from my hospital. But it was a raging BFN. I'm hoping I get my FRER in the mail today and plan on testing on Sunday when my husband's home. Time will tell. AF due on Monday.

Thank you. I"m 12 dpo today. I definately will. Did you hold the test up to the light? I got a squinter of a faint line then I tested later this afternoon. I will retest tomorrow morning with FMU. Don"t you give up. Its gonna happen..

Im going to get a frer tomorrow and test on af day Sunday. I hope you will be joining me :) My Oh knows now. But my Mom... Umm nope

I'm still cramping away here. They come and go throughout the day. I have no sex drive because the cramps make me feel gross. Yesterday I had quite a bit of creamy CM. Woke up with a headache.

I'm already planning what I'm going to do if I'm not preggers. I swear, I am going to drop a few pounds for our official 'ttc' date. What will be, will be.

OMG congrats !!! AF still a no show for me, but with my son I was 11 days late before I Got a bfp. And had 4 BFNS. So who knows, I've had 2 BFNS with this one, but I'm holding out until Monday now xxx

WOW!! Congratulations!!! That's awesome!!!! Xxx

Well my symptoms have all but stopped :( can't help but convince myself it'll never happen this quick...think I'm obsessing too much!

I'm still cramping away here. They come and go throughout the day. I have no sex drive because the cramps make me feel gross. Yesterday I had quite a bit of creamy CM. Woke up with a headache.

I'm already planning what I'm going to do if I'm not preggers. I swear, I am going to drop a few pounds for our official 'ttc' date. What will be, will be.

I lost my sex drive totally. Lol.. Creamy cm is good. It picks up after you ovulate. Mine did then it tapered off. It turned to a wet feeling only when we had sex it was wayy wet and he said it felt different :haha: Don"t you give up hun. Its not over until the old hag flys in on her broom. Lol I swore I was going to lose weight too and bam. I"m now knocked up. I just ate healthier. I ate alot of yogurt and fruut lol.
Hang it there girlie. Good Luck and babydust. I will be popping in to hear All the good news!!

OMG congrats !!! AF still a no show for me, but with my son I was 11 days late before I Got a bfp. And had 4 BFNS. So who knows, I've had 2 BFNS with this one, but I'm holding out until Monday now xxx

Congrats early. Maybe this one is a girl and she is being a little shy... Good Luch hun. Fxd you get your :bfp: soon!!

Yeah, in my world sex and cramps don't mix well together. Poor hubby. I haven't said anything to him either because I don't want him to know that I've been 'symptom spotting'. Like Arlandria said, it's too easy to be obsessive.

I'm pretty sure I'm out though. I did another test this AM at 13 DPO and it was a raging BFN; these test at 25 mIu/ml (same as FRER). So I will probably be getting AF in a couple of days. Which is okay. But makes me worry a little bit about all these cramps.

The cramps I had I swear AF was on her way.. Nope. Don"t you give up now.. I knew soneone who did"nt find out till she was 3 months.. I just hope and pray that you get your bfp soon.. Maybe you OV late? Keep me posted. Im rootin for ya.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

With my son I had majorly bad period cramps,swore AF ws coming and nope.... Same as this time but I can't help think AF is really coming... Still no show xxx

No show is a Great thing!! Your Not out yet..

I bet I end up with a boy.. Im going to still think Pink!!! But I am greatful to be pregnant. Really in all honesty I never thought this day would happen. I just pray that the baby will be happy & healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes.. Im truly blessed already being pregnant and you will be too!

Yeah, in my world sex and cramps don't mix well together. Poor hubby. I haven't said anything to him either because I don't want him to know that I've been 'symptom spotting'. Like Arlandria said, it's too easy to be obsessive.

I'm pretty sure I'm out though. I did another test this AM at 13 DPO and it was a raging BFN; these test at 25 mIu/ml (same as FRER). So I will probably be getting AF in a couple of days. Which is okay. But makes me worry a little bit about all these cramps.

Hell I don"t want sex period. No desire at all and no way I don"t have sex when cramping.. Try to stay positive. I had horrid AF type cramps too and wala Im preggers.. I hope to hear good news soon.. Good Luck hun.. Its going to happen when you least expect it!!

Thanks ladies. AF is due tomorrow. Still cramping on/off. Maybe a little less than a couple of days ago, but definitely still there. Even in the middle of the night which is odd for me. I suppose time will tell.

No show is fab news!!

I had a chemical pregnancy :cry: Im done ttc.. It just was:nt meant to be I guess. I still had a faint bfp but the I had pink when I wiped then brown think pink. Im all confused.. Im chalkin off to a chemical

Hope to hear your good news soon!!

Sorry to hear you had a chemical pregnancy Hopin&Prayin! :hugs: When was your AF actually due? It's awesome that you conceived though. Are you just burnt out? Or are you for sure done trying? I really feel for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->