Cramps 2weeks before af due

laura&faith

Reaction score
Pretty much like the title says,

Since yesterday I've started with back ache lower part of back, sore nipples and cramping, why am I having cramping this early on, I don't get af cramps at all I just get pain in my legs before due on and then my af is normally in my back, am I out this month aswel :cry:

I would guess you may be having ovulation cramps. I get them occasionally, but only spotted for the first time during O last cycle.
Don't count yourself out so early!

Good luck xx

First thing that came to mind reading the title was Ovulation cramps. You're probably about to ovulate. :)

Ive never experienced this normally just a change of discharge, im feeling very faint i didnt have a normal af last cycle, this time my lower abdomen is swollen i have lower back ache, tierd alot (i put that one down to me and oh to much:sex: ) hungry all the time very unusal for me as i dont really eat alot, seem to look big when i look in the mirror but the scales say i have only put a pound on arghhh

How long was AF, could it have been mistaken for spotting? Or have you taken a test? If its really worrying you try to go see a doctor. I know how weird symptoms can throw you off and get you concerned. I over react to about everything x)
But Hope everything is okay :)

2.5days and I've taken a home test and got negative results

I would say these sound like ovulation pains to me x

Cramps are getting milder now thankgod but the back ache has decided its going to kick it up a notch, hubby,s rubbing my back and saying lets go to bed have a early night ive already been for a hot soak, looks like its 2 ibrufen and power through :sex: (he aint getting out of it tonight :haha:

I agree with above-ovulation pains are likely.

It's way too early to be af pains.
Good luck this month!

Thanks everyone lets me no I'm not out yet, this is our last month of Ttc we having a few months break and then start agin from May do no want another Xmas baby lol,

This morning
Still mild cramps (like twinges)
Back ache lower part of back
Tender breasts sore nipples
Nausea
Very watery cm
Bloating

How long should these stay for if it's only ovulation

Oh my god, ive been playing in the garden with my dd and puppy and my breasts are that sore and they feel so heavy, ive never had this feeling before surely i should of if i ovulate every month

Cramps have finally stopped due af next saturday, got light twinges in my abdomen back avhe is easing of abit, but have not been able to eat anything today, i just keep throwing everything that enters my mouth straight back up hoping this is the start of some good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->