Cramps @ 9dpo? *Update- Spotting 10dpo, BFP on 11dpo!*

Cmc what have the doctors said about you TTC so soon, I'm surprised you've not been told to wait 3 mths, purely on the basis you'll still be healing inside, totally not the same but after a burst appendix I was told no horse riding for 3 mths because of the time to heal.

Hello
I'm not sure if this is happening to me or not. I'm very sceptical buying have cramps but in my back? I'm I think 9dpo but I defo feel like AF is coming. I was so hungry and I get like this before af is due and I ended up eating a Macy's meal for breaky!! The cramps are on and off an keep running the toilet to see if af is here but it's too early well probably a few days early!! I hope u all get BFP but I'm not hopefully x

Omg lovelymiss that pic didn't come up on my phone and I've just saw it now congratulations. My symptoms are similar to yours. GL and a healthy 9 months amazing news xx

Cmc what have the doctors said about you TTC so soon, I'm surprised you've not been told to wait 3 mths, purely on the basis you'll still be healing inside, totally not the same but after a burst appendix I was told no horse riding for 3 mths because of the time to heal.

I didn't need methotrexate so one Dr said wait till my period comes back and another said wait 2 cycles......and that il be very fertile in the first six months after so i can ttc! the midwife told me to wait and heal but I really want to TTC.

I TTC in June thn thought no!! :dohh: and thought I should at least wait for 2 periods after .....so kinda happy I AF arrived.

I've now had 2 cycles. I'd like to TTC this month but again I'm ok with bfn this month too as it gives me time to heal.

With a heterotopic pregnancy there's a 50/50 chance the baby in the womb can survive so some people never get time to heal as they are till pregnant after surgery! It's crazy!

@Kardashian- Thanks! FXed for you. The odd AF cramps were my first clue! I thought for sure she was coming early.

Well ladies I'm out AF showed up - gutted this is the most hopeful cycle I've had in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->