Cramps at 3-4 weeks

candypanda

Reaction score
Hiya!

I'm currently 3.5 weeks pregnant and got my BFP at 9dpo, I'm now 11dpo and I have cramps that feel like AF cramps and they're on and off...more so when I walk around a lot or have to do physical stuff.

I keep reading on the internet that it's normal but I need some reassurance from real people. No bleeding or anything..I don't think the GP will want to see me at this gestation.
Thank you ladies any advice is much appreciated.

Consider yourself reassured from a real person! I had the same :) for a few weeks actually....if you can see my posts on here you will see that I asked on here about it as well. I'm pleased I'm one of the people who can now reassure others!

Happened to me too! I had af cramps not constant but on a daily basis until about 6 weeks :)

In fact...I didn't find out until the first day of my missed period and a week before that I was so convinced that Af was coming that I took nurofen! Of course once I had a positive test and the cramping began again I was completely paranoid and goggling every two minutes! X

In fact...I didn't find out until the first day of my missed period and a week before that I was so convinced that Af was coming that I took nurofen! Of course once I had a positive test and the cramping began again I was completely paranoid and googling every two minutes! X

Oh my gosh girls you've made me feel so much better. I'm so worried about miscarrying. I think I'll relax more at 6 weeks....thank you SO much!

I had AF like cramps on and off for the entire first trimester, even now at 16 weeks I still get them from time to time. Completely normal, try not to worry!

Oh my gosh girls you've made me feel so much better. I'm so worried about miscarrying. I think I'll relax more at 6 weeks....thank you SO much!

Hi, I think you're just a couple of days behind me if I remember from the other thread in tww.
I kept cramping last week at around the time my period would have bee due but it's really eased a bit now.
I get the odd twinge/pulling but not like last week :)
In 4+3 today and had positive at 9dpo too x

Hi, I think you're just a couple of days behind me if I remember from the other thread in tww.
I kept cramping last week at around the time my period would have bee due but it's really eased a bit now.
I get the odd twinge/pulling but not like last week :)
In 4+3 today and had positive at 9dpo too x

Hiya! Yep I definitely remember you, spotting my chart like a pro! :haha:
I can't believe how slowly time is going, I never would have tested so early if I didn't feel so unwell haha! I'm glad you felt the same thing, I get a weird pulling if I stretch in any direction, and the cramps aren't as intense as AF cramps.

I really feel much better now thanks to all you girls!

I worried too though, I know it's normal but as we've been waiting so long it does make me panic
My worst feeling at the moment is tiredness, I'm not sleeping well at night (doesn't help it's really warm)

Came home from work earlier tonight as so tired I've got a migraine now- but then I end up getting up and down needing the loo x

Yep. Mine have been way worse than AF Cramps but that's maybe because I don't usually get any lol

I worried too though, I know it's normal but as we've been waiting so long it does make me panic
My worst feeling at the moment is tiredness, I'm not sleeping well at night (doesn't help it's really warm)

Came home from work earlier tonight as so tired I've got a migraine now- but then I end up getting up and down needing the loo x

Ah I get the tiredness! I'm napping like crazy! Make sure you drink plenty, especially with it being so warm at the moment xx

I wish I could nap at the minute, with work by time I'm back from work it's gone 6, then it's straight on to cooking tea, bath etc and by the time I've finished it's bedtime- just on the countdown for 2 weeks of leave as of next Friday- cannot come soon enough!

x

I was 3 days late when I first tested and got a very quick and dark bfp, but I was very sure af would show up at any moment because of the very bad cramps I was having. I didn't even bother take a test before because I had all pms symptoms and really really bad cramps. cramps started a couple of days before af was due and I continued to have them till week 6, though they got milder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->