Cramps

charliekay

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Hello, I'm going to be six weeks pregnant tomorrow and I'm having some really annoying cramps. Is this normal or something I should be worried about? I can't book appointment at the doctors until Tuesday due to the Easter weekend x

I had my third last year had cramps for all of the 1st tri, im guessing may of been from fact i had what could be classed as a large gap between #2 & #3 (5yrs) so eveything was having big changes in there x

I'm 4 weeks 6 days! I'm panicking because of cramps! They are no where near as bad as period cramps but seem to constantly be there. I also have the achy top of legs feeling like I get just before I'm due on!

Plus an occasional tugging feeling on my left side...like I'm ovulating?

It's really worrying me as well :( x

Yeh it has been 8years since my last pregnancy so maybe it is down to big changes, I've had no bleeding so that must be a good sign. Thanks for the replys x

I've had cramps the whole past week. I know that they are completely normal unless they are so painful you can't move about, and you'll be able to tell the difference since that's what happened with my first chemical. Otherwise minor twinges during the day are nothing to worry about

I agree with angel - cramps are a common sign of early pregnancy as everything is preparing for baby and also a lot of hormonal/chemical changes are happening. Unless theyre causing you reasons of worry (such as immense pain) I wouldnt worry too much.

I've had them this time (still getting them now and odd shooting cramps on some occasions) and had them with dd.

I'm having a crampy day too. I've had mild cramps every day so far, but today they're stronger and coming more often.

I've had stronger cramps in other successful pregnancies and don't have any bleeding, so I'm not worrying about it too much.

I had a lot of cramping between wks 4-6, it has settled down for the time being. Take it as a good sign your uterus is stretching for baby :)

I too have been having light cramps. But I just or my BFP yesterday. So I'm not sure how fAr along. Best guess is about 21dpo today.

I've had cramping on and off. It's all normal hun :)

our bodies have to do a lot of moving around and a lot of stretching, I'm 10 weeks and still cramping, I recommend talking to your doctor or researching "round ligament pain" period cramps (or similar to it) are suuuper common in the first trimester <3 try and think of it as a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->