Cramps

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Wobbles, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Hmmmmm I feel silly asking :rofl:

I sometimes get O cramps ... well maybe its just I notice some months more than others but I've had dull lowwww cramps since the weekend!

Now last month I avoided the O day as you/most will know from my other post but this month tbh I didn't pay any attention to it even got a thermometer to chart for 2 months again an haven't bothered once. Which is a godo thing its been nice going with the flow ....

Anyway I knew I had AF on a Sunday so that would have been 18th March ... eek an we had cuddles on either Tuesday or Wednesday & the Friday gone which were days 10 or 11 & day 13 :dohh: Hadn't really clicked on til I looked at the calender this morning because the cramps are pissing me off & I mentioned it to OH yesterday & he said "are you due on" I thought no not yet but coudln't work out in my head where I was & didn't look til this morning as I said ....

Normal?

2. Amanda

Amanda Mum of 3

You know me and ovulation cramps! I don't think I ought to answer!!!:dohh:

3. Wobbles

Hmmmm yer you did you go and see your GP :trouble:

:rofl:

4. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

Hi Wobbles,

I suffer from ovulation cramps every month. Mine are like mild period pains but they don't normally last that long. Anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple of hours at their worst. Well, I say all this, but i presume they are ovulation craps, because I have the other ovulation symptoms when i get the cramping (not to the exact minute of course ! lol).

I don't really know your story hun, sorry, haven't read up on past posts yet. Do you not normally ovulate, or do you not get any symptoms?

xxx

5. Amanda

Amanda Mum of 3

Not had a chance yet... :blush:

6. Wobbles

Naimi I have a journal in the TTC jounals section if you have all day? :rofl:

I do ovulate & I conceive ok ... rest is ****! x Basically lol

Amanda ... tut tut

7. Amanda

Amanda Mum of 3

Too bloody busy at the minute with packing, sorting out, getting excited, etc! I will go, honest.....

I thought I'd got a serious problem on Sunday when I was getting really bad pains in my tummy, then I remembered I'd done 50 sit-ups on Saturday to try and get my mummy tummy in shape for the summer!!!!!! :rofl:

Sorry Wobbles, I've hijacked your serious post.... :blush:

8. Imi

Imi .

Hun hummmmm go see YOUR gp lol!

xxx

9. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

lol .... i will settle down to read your story next time I have a cuppa and some biscuits !

I think it's good you are just going with the flow for a while. I've only been trying for 2 months, and I'm already remembering the turmoil I went through trying to concieve my youngest who is now 4. It took 9 months all in all and that was long enough, i hope I'm luckier this time. However, with 3 kids already, I am finding it easier to go with the flow, but thats only because i'm so sodding busy, i just forget ! I'm glad i do get ovulating pains otherwise i think I'd forget when to get busy ! lol.

I hope its your month hun xx

10. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

You're not the only one to do that Amanda. I did my Davina dvd a couple of weeks ago and when i woke up in the morning with chronic stomache cramps I was ready to go into major panic mode ! Then I remembered the gut wrenching sit-ups and realised why I was in so much pain ! :rofl: