Crap day

vixxen

Mom of 4
Reaction score
Sorry i need to rant,feel free to add.
Stupid f'in hospital neo natal unit giving my daughter MRSA and delaying her surgery till friday as those with infection always get bumped to the back of the list.
Stupid bitch who raised an animal who robs his peers for food and then beats him up when he wanted to know why he did it.
Stupid families who don't understand and don't give support when you need them to,not even making time to babysit so i could actually have my partner at the hospital with me when she has the surgery (pab) even when i give the consent would be helpful as i know i will get upset as of course risks are brought up and im sure most people will know what im most frightened of.
Am sure i will be adding to this thread for the next few weeks until things settle a little,as am in serious need of a place to VENT!

Sorry honey :hugs:

I know you just wanted to get it over with and be done with it. Now you have to live with the anxiety for longer until the surgery is done.

I'm sure your nerves are shot, but I'm still here of you need to vent, scream, cry, whatever!

I hope it gets better for you soon!

:hugs: Crayz love the pics! thanks Agiboma:flower:
Things was not too bad today but still no date for next plan for surgery:cry:, and even with that date they can run over and cancel her as to them she is not an emergency:growlmad:

Ok new surgery date tomorrow:wacko: yes she second again so not sure wether it will happen or not:shrug:
And here's my rant
1,stupid nurses who can't work out how to feed a baby for gods sake they get instructions from a dietition(yes my spelling stinks:haha:)
infritrini and gaviscon 1 feed fortified ebm and gaviscon the next dumba$$
2,Can you not understand i want to wash and dress my baby?
3, Boyfriend if you want to whinge to me about how boring washing up is and how the kids are always playing up then think of all the times i have had to deal with it on MY OWN you have only just moved in i was doing it all while having a very crappy pregnancy and am now having to deal with everything now on my own.
As you cannot deal with seeing your daughter at the hospital i do not at all feel supported by you and feel i would be better of on my own and paying for a babysitter and cleaner!:growlmad:
That feels better :dohh: hopefully will be adding better news tomorrow though as we have been here before i am not hopeful:cry:she will be 8 weeks tuesday i want her home NOW:cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: sending lots of positive energy for your brave LO, also rant all you want that's what this section is here for, you know i feel so free to write whatever in the preemie section cause the women here truely "get it".

:growlmad:Ahh!!!!! was bumped again yesterday :dohh: but hopefully she will have it done as she is first today!!!!!Please Please Please no more emergencies!!!
i can't take much more waiting she's now 8 weeks and its not fair:brat::brat::brat:

It certainly is not and also incrdibly nerve wrecking

Wahoo she had her surgery and is doing well! she got it on that 4th attempt.:happydance:

Hello,

Glad she is doing well. What a brave little one. Sending positive vibes and hugs to you both! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->