crap I think I missed it :-(

snoobles

Reaction score
Ughghgh. I think I was too late :cry:

I was certain todays opk would be a positive.... I have ewcm, my cervix is really high... but its really faint :cry:

We dtd earlier today, but did I miss it? First pic was from yesterday, and second pic is today. Or do you think I'm still waiting on it? Or do you think that because my cycles are so long I probably aren't O ing properly anyway?

Please help.

Attachments

• 1021 7pm opk.jpg
    1021 7pm opk.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 1022 6.30pm opk.jpg
    1022 6.30pm opk.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 10
I know that they can fluctuate quite a bit throughtout the day and even from day to day and sometimes I get almost positives then very negs then all of a sudden a VERY positive so you can't always compare the darkness of the line. How long are your cycles and how long have you been testing? I don't think you are out of the game yet!! FX'd for you! :)

I know that they can fluctuate quite a bit throughtout the day and even from day to day and sometimes I get almost positives then very negs then all of a sudden a VERY positive so you can't always compare the darkness of the line. How long are your cycles and how long have you been testing? I don't think you are out of the game yet!! FX'd for you! :)

thanks so much for replying.

I am testing at the same time each day (I am using expensive ones while I wait for the cheapies to arrive!). I hope it looks good when I test this evening - my cervix is still high and soft this morning, so not so sure I did miss it now, because that is supposed to drop real soon after O I think?

My cycles are rubbish. First cycle (ttc and off bcp) was 90 days, and I'm not sure I did actually O. This is my second cycle and I am already on CD46 :wacko: I am worried because I read in a couple of places that long cycles can mean you don't O.

I only started using opk's two days ago!

snoobs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->