Crap!

BlushingBride

Reaction score
Dh brought home cookies from a place he grabs lunch at and I ate one and didn't realize until afterwards that it was really gooey in the middle... Probably undercooked :(. Now I'm worried ...

You're probably fine. The chance is small. Just don't make a habit of it.
I had a few soft serve ice creams before learning they might have listeria and baby was fine my last check up.

Bacteria dies at a much lower temp than the standard cookie is baked at. You should be fine

You're probably fine. The chance is small. Just don't make a habit of it.
I had a few soft serve ice creams before learning they might have listeria and baby was fine my last check up.

Whoa whoa whoa, even soft serve ice cream is a no no? I'm starting to feel like the list of things I can't eat is longer than the list of things I can.

The rules are different UK to USA, much less strict in the UK.
Can eat runny eggs now mmm as long as they have the lion stamped on them. Nothing about soft serve either. Ham etc is fine too as long as bought from a reputable place (as opposed to a street vender)

You mean I cant have gooey cookie dough? :cry: I accidentally had literal free range eggs on Monday, I ate quiche with eggs literally from a chickens bum and it wasn't until after eating that I was told they were fresh as can be out of the garden. Don't worry too much our parents ate practically everything we are now not allowed and we are all fine :winkwink:

I looked this up when I was pregnant and ate gooey cookies and from everything I can tell there's no risk to it. Even if it's still gooey, it definately gets above temperature in the oven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->