craving agen :(

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
im really tryin to eat healthy as do not want to put on weight with babe, but baba is makin me crave chippy chips with gravy :shrug: im really tryin not to give in but its bloody hard :nope:

oh my goodness, now i want some really badly! i say go for it. just think, potato is a vegetable! one meal isn't going to affect your weight, just eat a small portion. the more you put it off the more you will want to eat!

ive been craving chips with curry sauce lol.. i wish i would crave healthy stuff!

I got a craving for a burger king last night but couldn't get out to get one :( I'd say if that's what you're craving, go for it.

I say if you're craving it, have it. It wont go out of your head otherwise! Once shouldn't matter too much. My craving have been all over the health scale, the latest being asparagus and Lucozade (Not together), but last week it was nachos with lots of cheese. Ate it once then the craving went away.

You can balance it out with a healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks. It's sort of like dieting, a treat wont hurt you.

Enjoy your chips and gravy, lets face it, up to now being pregnant hasn't been all roses! xxx

I know its jus my god lol, why cant i crave salad or summat healthy lmao instead of chips n gravy haha i craved kit kats all last week ate loads n now feel like the sweet tooth is fadein haha x

Im craving salt on everything. Ive never touched my salt pot until now. The thought of putting salt on my food repulses me but for some reason i want it and NEED it :haha::haha::haha:

I dont think you can get a worse eating habit than that. :dohh:

This one i do have to keep an eye on or id have more salt in my body than the red sea!!!!!! :rofl:

im craving beef n gravy at the moment? Im a lamb or pork girl usually. Weird!

mmmmm beeeef, mmmmm steak jus the whole cow will be good rite now haha xx

im craving beans and chips with cheese on, or anything salty like salt and v chrisps!!! i hate them normally!! i know what u mean i want to crave good thigns but itasnt happening xx

i gave in to my cravein went chippy for dinner lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->