Cravings - Boy or Girl?

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has any views on if your cravings may mean your carrying a boy or girl?...:winkwink:

Or could it simply be your body requiring those particular nutrients?

What do you all crave & think?

im having a girl and havent had any cravings.

Same as Kirsty, we are having a girl and I have gone off more than I have craved. The only things I have noticed is a real want for full fat Sprite and a day or two of wanting peanut butter which was weird as I am no fan of it.

I think its just your bodies way of telling you what nutrients it wants or needs :flower:

xxx

when i had my little boy i craved EVERYTHING and Anything McDonalds Burger King anything which was savoury and junk pritty much
Having a girl this time and had no real cravings apart from fizzy drinks and occasional pack of wine gums

I dont know if its connected but i have heared you crave savoury with a boy and sugar and sweet with a girl def in my case anyway :)

x

I'm probably having a girl. Early on I wanted savory things (I ate marmite out of the jar), meat, eggs, cheese etc, though in first tri all I could stomach was things like fries/chips, bread, etc. Now I'm really into chocolate (Put it this way, I don't normally like chocolate very much), but still into cheese and milk etc. Been eager to eat fruit the whole way through as well.
I've only had a few really 'arrrgh gonna punch someone if I don't get this NOW' cravings, for some form of puffed corn cheesy snack thing (I wanted Cheetos, but they don't have those here, so I made do with something else), and peanut butter cups (chocolate and peanut butter, also didn't have here, family sent me some).
So basically my cravings have been all over the place. In some cases I tried to make do with things that were in the foods I craved and it worked, in others it didn't.

I've read a lot about this and find it extremely interesting... with my last pregnancy (DD), I ate fruit non-stop. If hubby came home from work and I wasn't munching on something (watermelon, peaches, apples, plums, etc.) fruity, he thought I was ill.

With this pregnancy, the fruit bug hasn't hit me yet. In fact, it's been really odd things but I am chalking that up to the fact I have morning sickness all day long and unfortunately, whatever worked yesterday doesn't work today to curb it. Bagels with cream cheese, huge dill pickles, can't get enough tacos (wth???), cereal and absolutely 'need it now' Subway subs. It'll be interesting to see. :flower:

I craved juicy fruit at the begining of my pregnancy and now as the hotter weather is starting want fruity ice pops.. having a boy so no idea if that runs to form or not?

I've been obsessed with fruit, cereal, and sweets in general (which isn't like me) and I'm having a girl.

i am craving carbs big time, i am loving toast at the moment and also hard boiled eggs lol

i am gonna end up giving birth to a right little chubster!

I've not really had any cravings although I did have a bit of a thing for toast and crumpets for a couple of weeks. I don't know what I'm having though.

My craving is ice cubes, I'm having a boy. Had heard ice cube craving was a sign of iron deficiency and I did get started on iron tablets a couple of weeks ago.

I craved potatoes, salsa, pastas

I absolutely cannot stand sweet things right now. I used to be a jelly bean junkie but now even the thought makes me wanna throw up.

im having a girl and i want sweet things!! and i HATE meat! im usually a steak kinda girl and now i cant even touch chicken!

All your cravings are so interesting....It really is looking like 'sweet' for a girl & more 'savoury' for a boy....:winkwink:

Well, I have gone off potatoes totally & I used to love baked potatoes...I bought heaps of fruit yesterday, yummy! And I am very interested in the chilled sweet desserts....:blush:

I hope it means a Girl, but 'who knows?'...:shrug:

gotta say with my last girl and the one im carrying now i cannot stomach meat!!! or pickles.
boys were meat all round,rawer the better.
xx

Ive been told im having a boy, and i cant get enough sweet things! In particular: cream egg mcflurries, pop tarts, frosted shredded wheat, chocolate, brownies, chocolate cake!!! Yum!!!!

Ive been told im having a boy, and i cant get enough sweet things! In particular: cream egg mcflurries, pop tarts, frosted shredded wheat, chocolate, brownies, chocolate cake!!! Yum!!!!

Oh! Well that throws that theory out of the window!...:dohh:

Oh! Well that throws that theory out of the window!...:dohh:

Unless im in for a big surprise!! lol! :haha: Hope not, ive bought far too much blue stuff for it to be a girl!

Im having a boy and I'm also craving sweet things! Before pregnancy I hated candy and I loved salty things... I also dont want to touch meat :( Or anything that has tomato sauce in it, which is weird :S

I have really gone off meat, more so at the start but even now it doesn't really appeal to me! I have come over all 'sweet' too and I am having a girl!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->